©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So happy i could cry :-)))

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, what do you know..I have started Monday, and my muscles is just popping up all over the place....and i'm not even on juice ( yet )...Maby this is what muscle-memory is all about?? I got a pic of my bicep....what do you guys think, is it ok, or does it need a bit more work ...??

Attachments

• muscle.JPG
    muscle.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

your bicep looks fine...although your delts are laggin.....they should come back quickly however

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Dam robin that is a huge tumor in your arm bi u better goo get it checked out ;) jk bro looks like u got nice deff in it

P

pincrusher

nice bicep but it seems that it takes up a good percentage of your arm. you might need to focus more on your tri's for awhile to make the arm really get big fast.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Hey Robin that looks just like a bicep, only smaller.

Just kidding.

But Pincrusher is correct. 2/3s of your arm size comes from triceps. When your triceps are big, your biceps look that much bigger.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
nice bicep but it seems that it takes up a good percentage of your arm. you might need to focus more on your tri's for awhile to make the arm really get big fast.

Yep! My tri's make my arms look GIANT!! 2/3 of the overall mass in the arm.