©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need help !!

MCsrBC1

Dec 2, 2011
help fellas. I have been on test 500 for 3 weeks and my sex drive is getting worse. has anybody else had this problem?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Believe it or not, some people get this reaction. Are you using an AI? If so, what and how much?

MircoDVD

Aug 22, 2011
help fellas. I have been on test 500 for 3 weeks and my sex drive is getting worse. has anybody else had this problem?

I didn't feel the test kick in until week 4-5, so maybe you should wait a little bit longer.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
never had this happen.i usually kick it with 2wks of prop eod but i've been on blast/cruise for a while.i do know the longer you stay on,no matter what ai/ae's you're taking your drive is gonna take a nose dive.when i 1st got back on after being off for a few years i did prop eod for 2wks then started my sust 250/eod.by the end of my 1st prop week i couldn't get it to go down.once the sust kicked in forget it.i'd hump a fire hydrant...

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011
A buddy of mine had same problem too. I think it's because it's when your natural test really gets shut down hard and the exogenous test is just starting to even out. give it a couple weeks for blood levels to stabilize.