©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cyp and Equipoise Question

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
How would you stack the 2 together? Right now I only take 250mg's a week of Test Cyp. I inject only 1x/week right now. I'm a novice and my stats are 175 pounds and 11.4% body fat and i'm 38 years old. Thanks in advance for any help.

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Posting your Goals would be very helpful.. I am 52 on HRT and cruising at 200mgs Test C per week.. I have found that splitting that up benefits me. I take 1/2cc on Mon the other on Friday.. Pro on PM stands that it keeps you levels more consistant I have Used and Loved EQ. Great Combo..

Post your goals so more can give you experianced input

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
My goals are to get to 6-8% body fat, gain size and strength. If I am going to inject 2x week then I would up my Cyp to 1cc every Monday and Friday. I've been on Cyp for just over 2 months now. The 1st month I loaded up and did 1cc twice a week. The 2nd month I went down to only 1cc a week which is what I'm currently doing right now. I went from 155 pounds and 14.8% body fat to 175 pounds and 11.4% body fat. I can't complain about my results so far. I'm also 5'7" tall if that matters.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
How would you stack the 2 together? Right now I only take 250mg's a week of Test Cyp. I inject only 1x/week right now. I'm a novice and my stats are 175 pounds and 11.4% body fat and i'm 38 years old. Thanks in advance for any help.

500mg of TEST CYP per week and 400mg of EQ per week would make a real nice cycle.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
One more question. Do I give my self a total of 4 injections a week? Ouch..... Do I combine the test cyp and the eq and divide into 2 injections a week? Or do I keep all the cyp together and all the eq together and only inject 2x a week?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
One of my absolute favs especially with about 50 mgs proviron added in.
Feel great . optimizes the "junk" and just a good look that I like.
Just watch the creep up on rbc and crit.. Donate blood if needed before it gets too high. Otherwise enjoy ! Great little stack.. T

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
500mg of TEST CYP per week and 400mg of EQ per week would make a real nice cycle.

This is similar to my first cycle other than I ran sust. I am running test cyp right now. You will def be good to go.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I can't wait! I am going to up my cyp to 500 in a couple weeks and then start the eq in February. I am planning on doing that for 12 weeks. Get off the eq and try something else next. I will figure that out later, lol! Thanks again everyone for the great advice:)