©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Future cycle questions

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
So i have started my first cycle 600mgs a week of test cyp ai is aromasin and my pct is going to be clomid. Running this for 12 weeks if all goes to plan. My question is how many cycles down the road is it appropriate to start introducing exotic compounds like tren, hgh, myostatin, mast, whinny, prime ect.. Thanks (mainly curious about hgh and peptides)

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
If this is your fist cycle it would be wise just to run test. Second cycle u can dabble with other compounds.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Yea i know that about this cycle i am def sticking to test as thats what pretty much all the research says to do. But is it ok to do hgh or peptides on ur second or should u wait to get a couple more. And if so what's a good average to wait. Really i am in no hurry becuase every time i watch a ifbb pro interveiw about what they would have done differently, its to take it slower.

Last edited:

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Gh would not be a bad choice second go round just start at low dose 2iu a day see what your body can handle then increase. Maybe low dose tren see if you can handle sides. Good read on cycles here in sticky. Good cycle that's hard to beat test tren combo. With gh thrown in looks good.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Shoot forgot to add u may want to try short ester if going with tren. If u have problem it will be out in a couple. Long ester sides can be hell

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Yea i met like in the future when i have more experince is test deca whinny doable or no?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mast .testpp and eq. Winny added later as tri terror advises because it drys the body out thus tendons and joints so if done over a long time, say 12 -14 weeks tendon injury can happen. I personally love winny suspension at 50 mg ed muscle a site injection creates great growth but no longer than 6 weeks..
Peps and hgh do whenever the pocketbook will allow
No need to wait...ib.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Me, I wouldn't start gh until I'm ready to break a plateau. Will it be leaps and bounds, no. But you will notice a difference in your body.

But yes, you could start gh now, but I would wait.