©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone feel like they just dont respond well to hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
im still relatively new to aas, and yes i know...diet/training must be in check:D but i just havent got the results ive expected thus far. ive been using for a little over a year. compounds i have run are: test, tren, mast,deca, dbol, gh. the best cycle id have to say was test/tren, i didnt gain much size, but i leaned up nicely.

so anyone else like this, maybe i just need to up the dose?...that was a serious comment btw. highest dose has been a little over a gram a week in case anyone's wondering

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
What were your starting stats and where are you now? Are you an ecto with a raging metabolism?

And truth be told most people's training sucks balls. Maybe yours doesn't but it is certainly something to look at...

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
well before starting aas i was around 200lbs id say,at 6'2''. currently fluctuate between 210-215. im an endo id say. i seem to be able to drop weight easier than gain it tho, i know that sounds crazy, but im definitely not an ecto!

i like to think i train with good intensity, so i highly doubt thats the issue

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Some people are going to hyper respond, but could just be you require more to grow, or the gear you've been using has been under dosed.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
well before starting aas i was around 200lbs id say,at 6'2''. currently fluctuate between 210-215. im an endo id say. i seem to be able to drop weight easier than gain it tho, i know that sounds crazy, but im definitely not an ecto!

i like to think i train with good intensity, so i highly doubt thats the issue

How fat are you? Can you see any abs?

How do you define intensity? Being sore after a workout? Going to failure?
What kind of progression have you made regarding weights lifted and/or reps?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
How fat are you? Can you see any abs?

How do you define intensity? Being sore after a workout? Going to failure?
What kind of progression have you made regarding weights lifted and/or reps?

i can see some abs yes. i go to failure most of the time and incorporate a lot of drop sets, super sets, rest pause

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
im still relatively new to aas, and yes i know...diet/training must be in check:D but i just havent got the results ive expected thus far. ive been using for a little over a year. compounds i have run are: test, tren, mast,deca, dbol, gh. the best cycle id have to say was test/tren, i didnt gain much size, but i leaned up nicely.

so anyone else like this, maybe i just need to up the dose?...that was a serious comment btw. highest dose has been a little over a gram a week in case anyone's wondering

Takes bricks to build a house maman.

Post diet here X.........................

Tell the truth and shame the devil. He's is always in the detail. :)

CG

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I've read a few people say things like this and it makes me think, as CG said, there is something hiding in the details, or that there is something wrong at the molecular level.

How have you responded to training natty? When did gains stop?

Do you have any pictures you can post up?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I've read a few people say things like this and it makes me think, as CG said, there is something hiding in the details, or that there is something wrong at the molecular level.

How have you responded to training natty? When did gains stop?

Do you have any pictures you can post up?

Eh I'd say ok. Nothing crazy, I didn't turn into a freak when i touched a weight lol. I was chubby as a young kid. I lost a bit of weight then started lifting and got to a fairly lean 190 if iirc. Gains stopped I'd say after a year or so of lifting, maybe 2 years max.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Eh I'd say ok. Nothing crazy, I didn't turn into a freak when i touched a weight lol. I was chubby as a young kid. I lost a bit of weight then started lifting and got to a fairly lean 190 if iirc. Gains stopped I'd say after a year or so of lifting, maybe 2 years max.

Some can be genetics and alot is usually not the right nutrition and/or training plan.

ALIN is dead on IMO. If your gains stopped after two years, something isn't right with your training and/or nutrition. It isn't the gear, it is the foundation that you are putting the gear on.

CG had a good quote, "Takes bricks to build a house," and if you didn't lay the proper foundation, then building on top of that isn't going to be as effective.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Usually around 2 years in is where many (not all) start to seek out new things when the initial gains they had slow down. What then happens, they forget that simple progression made them grow, asking more of their bodies each time. So, in seeking "the truth" they then water their efforts down into too much volume, exercises and supplements.

Please post your diet if you don't mind, and let's have a look.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Like CG said, post up the diet! I have a couple of questions...

How old are you?

Once you started AAS what has been time on versus time off?

Please answer honestly...Nobody is going to flame you here...This board is about knowledge...Learned and given!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Make sure your diet is too. Actually write out your macros for 1 wk and see if its what you think. For a while I "thought" my diet was close. Shit...I was way off!

Diet plays a huge role. Chances are you aren't eating anywhere close to what you should be.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
What a mature thread. I say that because immaturity in the game has guys immediately blaming the gear.

It could be gear and dose related, but I sure appreciate the fact that you guys try to rule out everything else out first. In my experience 90% of complaints like this are not gear related beyond dosages.

Allbeef

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Like CG said, post up the diet! I have a couple of questions...

How old are you?

Once you started AAS what has been time on versus time off?

Please answer honestly...Nobody is going to flame you here...This board is about knowledge...Learned and given!

I'm 24. Time on has been 3-6 months and 2-3 months off. I started a little over a year ago. Have used several different brands. Tren seems to have been the only thing I really responded to that well

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm 24. Time on has been 3-6 months and 2-3 months off. I started a little over a year ago. Have used several different brands. Tren seems to have been the only thing I really responded to that well

Can you post your diet and pictures? They can tell a lot.

Additionally, when someone says "they think they train with good intensity" I take that as an indication that one lacks the experience to really push their body and test their physical limits.

Without having all of the details (diet, training, pics...etc) it looks like thre are several factors coming into play here aside from AAS. Hell, at 24 you should be able to make solid gains without exogenous hormones.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Can you post your diet and pictures? They can tell a lot.

Additionally, when someone says "they think they train with good intensity" I take that as an indication that one lacks the experience to really push their body and test their physical limits.

Without having all of the details (diet, training, pics...etc) it looks like thre are several factors coming into play here aside from AAS. Hell, at 24 you should be able to make solid gains without exogenous hormones.

Atom is is right here and dont worry about anyone making fun of you. They are all here to help. Sometimes you get stuck in the same old routine and do not push yourself as hard and its also good to change up your workouts. For me and I know some might disagree with this but I got the strongest and put on more muscle by dirty bulking. Slamming cheeseburgers! :D

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Atom is is right here and dont worry about anyone making fun of you. They are all here to help. Sometimes you get stuck in the same old routine and do not push yourself as hard and its also good to change up your workouts. For me and I know some might disagree with this but I got the strongest and put on more muscle by dirty bulking. Slamming cheeseburgers! :D

yea im starting to think this is what i need to do lol. its funny tho bc im not an ecto at all, id say endo. i'll get a pic up in a little while. anyway i just dont seem to grow that easily. dropping fat i can do, growing? you'd think i was trying to get to the moon:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.