©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test blood work came in today really low test

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
ok first off i got a few cycles under my belt just got test blood work back and my test is really low i did test and tren for 3months then test and mast for another 3months i stopped 2months ago!! i did nolva and clomid and still on hcg as a pct but i also just finish my first gh kit.. idk what to do i lost over 40lbs from 230 im at 190 im losing all my gains so what im about to do is start another test cycle fuk it..,the doc wants me to go check another doc for maybe trt but by then it my be too late for me what you guys think??i mean its really low normal is about 250 to 900 and im 0.31 lol im only 29 y/o

and im losing weight by the day right now im on hcg and gh dont know if i should try nolva and clomid again?or stop the gh for now?

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Sounds like the HCG is bunk.

i dont think so bro my girl is on it she did a prego test and came out positive could it be i did it for too much too long?do you think i reverse it maybe? idk i panicked and just did a shot of test e today lol

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Id give it a little time and get more bloodwork done....if its still really low...better look into starting hrt ol buddy...drop the hcg and do clomid and then get the bloodwork

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I'm no endo by no means buddy but that's REALLY REALLY LOW. You said ur on gh, what bf%, were you prior? Where are you now? The reason I ask is so many people have this false pretense that gh will "make more muscle tissue for gear to fill" at best it's gonna lean you out and do a dang good job of it. How many iu's daily and when do you pin? Personally I have ran enough to know when I'm suffering from low t fuck dropping weight if those numbers are right you would feel like an 85yr old man dragging chains in soaking wet clothes. No stamina, no sex drive, that poor fucker wouldn't work if you wanted to too. If it is accurate then I would say your clomid and nolva are bunk not hcg, and I would stop that at once. One problem is you pinned before getting more blood work done that is kinda gonna set you back a month or two, since you did I would just take it for 6 weeks, make damn certain ur pct is real and get off and get blood work done in a couple months and was there any other labs ran, or just what you are showing? Anyways that's a ton of questions so post up and good luck bro, and if that's the only place you can get tested then go back after the 4th or 5th week get tested while on and post that as well and then follow up afterwards too. I'd like to follow this and see how you do

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Simple hcg 99cent test at walmart for hcg . Positive preggo is good hcg. Like enigmatic says we need the estro numbers bro. Bang some cyp and how long have you been on hcg? Lydigs can get over surpressed from too much too long hcg and go opposite way then it's start all over again..how's the joints feel ?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Thats y I was thinking drop the hcg ....u gotta be careful with hcg too it can spark up gyno.....as the others said...didnt u get estrogen levels checked....

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
I'm no endo by no means buddy but that's REALLY REALLY LOW. You said ur on gh, what bf%, were you prior? Where are you now? The reason I ask is so many people have this false pretense that gh will "make more muscle tissue for gear to fill" at best it's gonna lean you out and do a dang good job of it. How many iu's daily and when do you pin? Personally I have ran enough to know when I'm suffering from low t fuck dropping weight if those numbers are right you would feel like an 85yr old man dragging chains in soaking wet clothes. No stamina, no sex drive, that poor fucker wouldn't work if you wanted to too. If it is accurate then I would say your clomid and nolva are bunk not hcg, and I would stop that at once. One problem is you pinned before getting more blood work done that is kinda gonna set you back a month or two, since you did I would just take it for 6 weeks, make damn certain ur pct is real and get off and get blood work done in a couple months and was there any other labs ran, or just what you are showing? Anyways that's a ton of questions so post up and good luck bro, and if that's the only place you can get tested then go back after the 4th or 5th week get tested while on and post that as well and then follow up afterwards too. I'd like to follow this and see how you do

hey buddy thanks for your input im on gh second kit im first time ever im up to 3iu so far pin everymornin bf is low maybe 7 or 8% no other test were done because i went to my regular doc she did a full blood panel those results should be in next week,after she showed my the results i ran home and pin test e 1 1/2 ml lol i panic and i know my body i was losin weight to fast i just wanted to sleep all day deff no sex drive tho didnt even wana hit the gym at this point.

Simple hcg 99cent test at walmart for hcg . Positive preggo is good hcg. Like enigmatic says we need the estro numbers bro. Bang some cyp and how long have you been on hcg? Lydigs can get over surpressed from too much too long hcg and go opposite way then it's start all over again..how's the joints feel ?

the hcg is good cause the prego test came in positive,the problem with that is i been on hcg from day one of the cycle till this day but im cuttin that asap i deff od on hcg every other day,the clomid i think was bunk and the nolva i only did for a week maybe less,ever since my first tren cycle i never really fully recoverd atleast thats how i felt after but never got blood work,,my joints feel bad all the time knees and elbows and i always take glucosamine and fish oil and drink alot of water but it dont work,

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
What are your estro numbers btw?

i didnt get the estro test i fuked up i didnt ask for it i just told the doc to check my test and when i came in to check the results she said wow thats way to low i need you to do a full blood panel so those results should be in next week will see how that goes..

Thats y I was thinking drop the hcg ....u gotta be careful with hcg too it can spark up gyno.....as the others said...didnt u get estrogen levels checked....

no i didnt get that checked out,but yea i think the hcg did it guys,i od on it i was goin thru hcg vials like no tommorow lol but yea my boy said 7-8 weeks still a lil short time after a tren cycle and specially with out a good pct :( scare me bro i still remember the doc face lol

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Id give it a little time and get more bloodwork done....if its still really low...better look into starting hrt ol buddy...drop the hcg and do clomid and then get the bloodwork

will do brother thanks for your input time to attack some clomid!after pinin is done lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
How are your nuts... Seriously- ? Have they atrophied quite a bit? I mean a couple months of Tren for me at 1000mg ew had my nuts like lil peas... But Letro and HCG always bring them back to full on saggers right away.

Do they feel small to you?

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
How are your nuts... Seriously- ? Have they atrophied quite a bit? I mean a couple months of Tren for me at 1000mg ew had my nuts like lil peas... But Letro and HCG always bring them back to full on saggers right away.

Do they feel small to you?

no they feel like normal size at first yea they got a lil small but after using hcg they got to normal size, maybe" alil small than regular maybe'

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Seriously tho ive been on hrt since 23 im now 31 . Dr decided to cut me off and put me on clomid and it took about 3-4 months for my nuts to return to normal. Long story short I have a little girl now . Best thing thats ever happened to me.but now im back on hrt lol.....so I wouldnt worry too much about it if u do plan on having kids .if u dont I dont see y u wouldnt jump on hrt

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Maybe do some masteron as its dht derivitive aas and can spike some libido back into the sack..

dont tell me that cause i got mast i been saving for special occasion lol igot mast prop and enath but the enath looks cloudy and foggy i just got it idk if thats normal ive only done prop but never looked like that.

Seriously tho ive been on hrt since 23 im now 31 . Dr decided to cut me off and put me on clomid and it took about 3-4 months for my nuts to return to normal. Long story short I have a little girl now . Best thing thats ever happened to me.but now im back on hrt lol.....so I wouldnt worry too much about it if u do plan on having kids .if u dont I dont see y u wouldnt jump on hrt

im glad for you bro you got to have a lil girl out the whole mess,,as for me im done having kids im goin to be 30 in nov and i have 3boys so yea thats it for me lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Foggy ethn gtg...u can heat it to clear it if u want ..mast e is a tougher to make compound and 5 outa ten times the mg is not as it says if its super clear imo.ive had 200mg clear tested at a college lab by a friend and it was 145mg or so.. i got 3oo its
foggy a little..kicks ass and ass feels it with some pip.lol

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
Foggy ethn gtg...u can heat it to clear it if u want ..mast e is a tougher to make compound and 5 outa ten times the mg is not as it says if its super clear imo.ive had 200mg clear tested at a college lab by a friend and it was 145mg or so.. i got 3oo its
foggy a little..kicks ass and ass feels it with some pip.lol

hmm good to know bro ima gohead and try it out personally i like everything prop but pinin ed or eod sucks ass lol no more for me