©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fat ass pig fat bitch

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
DEAR LORD
I am getting fat ass all hell
Wow
My face looks younger but dammmm
Fat bitch
I am on nothing
Nothing

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Go easy on yourself bro. It happens. I’m the fattest I’ve been in a long time right now, too. Just hit the gym, add some cardio, and cut a few calories. Sarmsearch is looking for someone to log a cutting stack right now, might wanna throw your name in the hat for that one.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You can run over to RiteAid and pick up a bottle of caffeine tabs. Take them in the morning and around lunch. But not after that or it could effect sleep. It will elevate your metabolic rate and burn calories you wouldn't normally be burning.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I can't do serms
Carbio??
I only had 9 donuts today
Having tacos now
AND NO
I DON'T HAVE A DONUT PROBLEM

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I should add
Month or so back I feel down the stairs angs broke 2 back ribs.
Thay put me out of the gym
Pussy - I know
Then I had another TBI
fun fun
I know all stupid excuses to be lazy
I need to take a pic so I can start my log - hopefully CG helps me with my insulin once I get rid of this fat
And no more TBI'S for this guy

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I should do the Arnolds thing
Ghee had small calves so he wor shorts all the time
I should were belly shirts now and a little Bibb

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I should add
Month or so back I feel down the stairs angs broke 2 back ribs.
Thay put me out of the gym
Pussy - I know
Then I had another TBI
fun fun
I know all stupid excuses to be lazy
I need to take a pic so I can start my log - hopefully CG helps me with my insulin once I get rid of this fat
And no more TBI'S for this guy

TBI? Like Traumatic Brain Injury, TBI?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
TBI? Like Traumatic Brain Injury, TBI?

Yup
What you said
Feeling good right now
I won't take there fucking meds
Antidepressant and 2 other meds- My word search won't let me spell the word for the meds for - when you start having convolutions and bite your toung?-seazer- that's as close as I can get
Just having problems getting my right leg on my fucking truck - just lead witb the other right?
My brain is great - I can almost spell again - don't ask me dates of any thing thow.
Found out when I get a brain freeze from some thing cold out is like it goes down my whole nervous system - fucking kills???
I hadn't had one in like 3 or 4 years to - they suck - but when you know what is happening and relax it's not thay bad

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yup
What you said
Feeling good right now
I won't take there fucking meds
Antidepressant and 2 other meds- My word search won't let me spell the word for the meds for - when you start having convolutions and bite your toung?-seazer- that's as close as I can get
Just having problems getting my right leg on my fucking truck - just lead witb the other right?
My brain is great - I can almost spell again - don't ask me dates of any thing thow.
Found out when I get a brain freeze from some thing cold out is like it goes down my whole nervous system - fucking kills???
I hadn't had one in like 3 or 4 years to - they suck - but when you know what is happening and relax it's not thay bad

That sux bro. Couple guys in my unit ended up suffering TBI’s during our deployment. And had several customers when I was in Clarksville that had the same issues. Hate to hear about that.

Have you ever tried any of the nootropic peptides on the market? Or high dose fish oil?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That sux bro. Couple guys in my unit ended up suffering TBI’s during our deployment. And had several customers when I was in Clarksville that had the same issues. Hate to hear about that.

Have you ever tried any of the nootropic peptides on the market? Or high dose fish oil?
My last TBI
I get them when I have artificial sweeteners - fucking nuts right?
My last one - the person at the coffie shop fucked up and put the blue packet in my coffie.
15 mins later I was gone
Made for a fun drive
I am supposed to take -
amatriptyline
Phenobarbital- think this was the one
Nope - not for this guy
I just stay away from the artificial sweeteners and I am good to do for now
You can look back in my posts and see when I had it.
The spelling was worst then now

Last edited:

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
It's crazy artificial sweetners can trigger something like that. What is the original cause?