©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Street Value

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Simply interested in price difference. I understand quality and stuff may not be the same and whatnot. My first 10ml of Test I bought from a gym for $100. I was just wondering what D-bol usually runs for at street value. I want some 10mg ones and I dont have big enough order to put in at Alin but i'd at least like to know what i should be looking for if i ask some of the guys around here for prices.

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Simply interested in price difference. I understand quality and stuff may not be the same and whatnot. My first 10ml of Test I bought from a gym for $100. I was just wondering what D-bol usually runs for at street value. I want some 10mg ones and I dont have big enough order to put in at Alin but i'd at least like to know what i should be looking for if i ask some of the guys around here for prices.

first find out what kind they are if you buy bulk you get then cheaper if your looking for 100 tabs your gonna pay a little cause they have to break open a bottle of 500 tabs

if you want the real deal d-bol like 10mg pinks BD then your looking at $ 500 tabs for or around $200 to $250.00 if you go with a ug lab that sells them in capsules then your looking at 100 tabs for like $80.00

it just all depends

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Damn bro, you're taking a chance!! Unless you absolutely know the person you're actually getting them from, you're taking a serious risk on getting busted!!! I would suggest saving up and getting a full order.........

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just depends On who you know and who they know.
Of course if your trying to buy localy from a buddy the cost will be higher.
You cant expect your "buddies" to sell it to you at cost if they took the risk of either going to mexico to get it or ordering it in....whatever the case
there was risks involved.

Anytime you buy from someone that bought from someone that bought from somewhere the risk of getting Fakes and ripped off are much higher the further down the line you are.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

I'm sure what you will pay for those DBOL street value,,,will be enough for minuimum at alinshop.

toxicrage

Jun 12, 2006
lol

I love alin-shop i used them for years till my buddy from serbia started sending me stuff but I reccomend them for everything alsmost