©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some advice

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I DID SOME RESEARCH AND LOCATED A CYCLE THAT SEEMED APPEALING TO ME...I'M ABOUT TO START MY 3RD CYCLE NOW, MY FIRST WAS D-BOL 40MG/DAY FOR 5 WEEKS... MY SECOND WAS EQ 600MG/WK FOR 12 WEEKS AND SUSTANON 250 500 MG/WK FOR 10 WEEKS..FOLLOWED BY PCT OF CLOMID ...I WANT TO PUT ON SIZE NOT JUST BULK AND WATER RETENTION . IAM 195 LBS NOW(UP FROM 170), I WANT TO GET TO ABOUT 215-220... I WAS THINKING MY THIRD CYCLE WOULD CONSIST OF:
WKS 1-12 EQ 600 MG WK
WK 1-10 SUSTANON 250 500 MG WK
WKS 1-5 40 MG D-BOL PER DAY
FOLLOWED BY PCT OF NOLVADEX AND CLOMID.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT CYCLE COMPARED TO THIS CYCLE
Week / Test.E / Metanabol / Winstrol :
1) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
2) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
3) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
4) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
5) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
6) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
7) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
8) 500mg/week
9) 500mg/week
FOLLOWED BY PCT OF CLOMID AND NOLVADEX REMEMBER I WANT TO PUT ON MASS AND ABOUT 15-20 LBS... HELP ME OUT BROS

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I DID SOME RESEARCH AND LOCATED A CYCLE THAT SEEMED APPEALING TO ME...I'M ABOUT TO START MY 3RD CYCLE NOW, MY FIRST WAS D-BOL 40MG/DAY FOR 5 WEEKS... MY SECOND WAS EQ 600MG/WK FOR 12 WEEKS AND SUSTANON 250 500 MG/WK FOR 10 WEEKS..FOLLOWED BY PCT OF CLOMID ...I WANT TO PUT ON SIZE NOT JUST BULK AND WATER RETENTION . IAM 195 LBS NOW(UP FROM 170), I WANT TO GET TO ABOUT 215-220... I WAS THINKING MY THIRD CYCLE WOULD CONSIST OF:
WKS 1-12 EQ 600 MG WK
WK 1-10 SUSTANON 250 500 MG WK
WKS 1-5 40 MG D-BOL PER DAY
FOLLOWED BY PCT OF NOLVADEX AND CLOMID.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT CYCLE COMPARED TO THIS CYCLE
Week / Test.E / Metanabol / Winstrol :
1) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
2) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
3) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
4) 500mg/week 20mg/day 20mg/day
5) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
6) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
7) 500mg/week -------------- 20mg/day
8) 500mg/week
9) 500mg/week
FOLLOWED BY PCT OF CLOMID AND NOLVADEX REMEMBER I WANT TO PUT ON MASS AND ABOUT 15-20 LBS... HELP ME OUT BROS
First off, sorry to say, but your first "cycle" wasn't a cycle...That was some kind of schic. As for the second cycle, I'm not sure why you ran the EQ. longer than the Test...Usually people run the test longer for "good measure."
Reverse your eq. and sust weeks laid out with some addition of possible hcg included in the first 2 weeks before your pct but after your last inject and you're good to go.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Mass???? Test !!!! I agree w Tyrone he has given you good advice..

We always base a cycle with test and add other compunds depending on our goals.. But really If all you had was test you could get ripped and huge...Estrogen controll, and diet are really the key factors...Winney is expensive, a pain in the ass literelly ( cause its water base) and you shuld use it eod thats alot of holes in a month....I prefer to add proviron, to a Test and Eq cycle.. Also winney can be dirty, not worth the risk IMO

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I would stick to the Sus, Eq and dbol cycle. I am gonna run my eq 1 week after the test. Many people rec test for longer but I am sticking to my 12 weeks test and 13 weeks Eq. I understand why cause PCT will harden you up and other measures such as drinking enough water and diet are the most important in any cycle. So just running 1 or 2 extra weeks of Eq isn't gonna make a huge difference. Either way is fine and it will give you great results.

I understand the appeal of doing dbol only cycles and especially for first cycles as they don't have much knowledge and maybe just want to do one compound. I would never rec it though (post on that subject in other thread this week). But you are cool now and seem to have developed a decent knowledge. Your suggested dosage of 40mg is perfect and that will be an excellent kickstart. I would rec proviron at 25mg per day whilst on your cycle.

I would do more test than Eq personally but your cycle looks cool. Mine is 700mg Sus and 400mg of Eq. I am doing Anadrol at 50mg as I have tried dbol b4 (which I loved) but just want to compare the two. I will let you know how the adrol goes as we are both newcomers to this.

If you decide to run winny you don't have to get the injectible. That is one of the only compounds that the tab is just as effective as the injectible. It's not very expensive especially if you go on one of the sites advertised on here. The dbol kickstart will put on lots of bulk and of course some water weight. And the sus and eq will add to that but in a good way. Just make sure your diet is good and yoyu drink lots of water and try not to have to much sodium in your diet. Then with the PCT you harden up and you will reach your goals. Proviron is excellent for hardening too and is only very cheap. You can buy 50mg tabs and you just snap them in half (or just get the 25's).

Have you had your BP etc etc checked at your doc? I would take a liver protector whilst on too. Milk Thistle is cheap and decent but you can get better.