©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just got gear.

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Very inexperieced at this just one simple question. I got 26ml of sus 250. I am wondering should I take 500 1 per week or 250 maybe every third day or dosn't it really matter.

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
every 3days is Perfect bro ;)

Thanks you man, I really apprciate the strait forward answer. If you have the time I have another question. What would be my best bet to come off this with. I really don't know to much about it. I f you don't have the time to answer I totally understand. Thanks.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
go with Nolvadex bro, Start PCT (Nolvadex) about 16 to 18days after last inject.
20mg a day 3to4weeks

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Harry

What are your stats height weight for a first cycle I would c how you deal after the first shot of 250. drink over a gallon of water a day and take a multi vitamen if u feal tired for a couple of days take the shot oncea week for at least 4 weeks then up it if u want. 12 weeks should be good 4 a starter. I would throw on dbols 4 at least 4 weeks

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Thanks I have a small build I am 5'10" about 160. I am researching on the sus I got and reading there is alot of fakes of this man I hope not. I never heard anything bad about this source all good things. The sus I got is cidoteston from egypt. THink I got scammed? The soucre is a sponser on this board. They are batch number 209. Thanks guy's

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
What are your stats height weight for a first cycle I would c how you deal after the first shot of 250. drink over a gallon of water a day and take a multi vitamen if u feal tired for a couple of days take the shot oncea week for at least 4 weeks then up it if u want. 12 weeks should be good 4 a starter. I would throw on dbols 4 at least 4 weeks

good info bro^ but even if it is his 1st cycle he need's to load 1ml at least every 4 days minimum thats just the way SuS is meant to work bro, im sure you no that already tho :)

Did ya get amps 1ml (galssvials) or 10mL bottle? I use a 25gauge by 1inch for most shot's. . . .

Water and Milk thistle is a must!

Milk thistle for your liver, Buy it at Walmart. saw palmetto for kidney, Hawthorn berry for Blood Pressure, If ya start gettn headaches and shit get some Hawthorne berry itll lower yer BP alittle, so as you state Glass amps or 10ML bottle ill help ya witht he step's for sanitairy shot's bro;) 10-12weeks is perfect for cycle.

up protien 1.5 to2.0 grams per body Lb.

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
They are glass 1ml amps. Like I stated in my earlier post. I am worried that they may be fakes. I am not sure. I took 1 shot today not sore or anything. I just hope they are real. Thanks for all the help so far guy's. Really appriciate it.

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Ya, I already wrote the dude. He said he would send something different if I wasn't happy, def a straight up guy. I am finding out though,That even if it is legit it is not sus. it is a test e.