©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey guys just wanted to say hello. Been lurking for a couple weeks decided this was the board i wanted to be a part of so been registered for a week now. Just wanted to be guilty of saying I am soooooo thankful for the people on this board and their willingness to share their knowledge and experiences with less experienced people such as myself. It really means alot to me to be able to talk to and bounce things off experienced guys and not get treated like an idiot for not knowing something this board is one of the coolest ive seen in that way Hopefully I can contribute to some degree. Thanks again for allowing people like me to learn.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Welcome to AnaSci. Dont ever be afraid to ask a question. You know the saying, "the only stupid question is the one you dont ask."

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Welcome! Good to have you here. Ask anything, we treat each other with respect here and are happy to help the brotherhood.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Welcome matey .grab a chair and hang around you will be glad.you did..any personal goals or just wana be fit and swole?

Used to be in decent shape not so much anymore last few years I havent been eating like i should or working out like i should. Looked at myself in the mirror a few weeks ago and said screw this... time to get to work. Just wanna get back to where i was maybe a little more swole:headbang:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome matey .grab a chair and hang around you will be glad.you did..any personal goals or just wana be fit and swole?

Used to be in decent shape not so much anymore last few years I havent been eating like i should or working out like i should. Looked at myself in the mirror a few weeks ago and said screw this... time to get to work. Just wanna get back to where i was maybe a little more swole:headbang:

Absolutely nothing wrong with a break bro sometimes personal life is more important. Remember muscle has serious memory so teach it a lesson. We here for ya too no matter what question you got..read stand up guys and girls here I guarantee..thanks

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome . Great place to learn about training and a healthy lifestyle(nutrition)
on a laid back board.. t