©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alhavi Oxymethonlone

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've has bad luck with Iran blister pack oral anything. Just saying...but they have nice looking boxes ..
I got Schering proviron in schering box blister pack from Iran direct! and they were magnesium so be careful .
;

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
Yea I've got fakes that did nothing for me. They looked just like those but silver on the front instead of where its white where each tablet is. I see these r the real ones now

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
IB, how did u figure out exactly what they were? Was that back in the day when u could still have gear lab analyzed?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well I'd eat 5 25mg provision a day and get nothing but a sweet manitol chalk taste . And 100 for $2* is the real giveaway. My drol wasn't like norbits . It was Iran hormone one of the biggest fakes in the market. 40-60% of Iran tablets are either fake or low dosed. Thats why large USA Pharmas are pressuring customs to look more at iran products because people really needing a heart medicine for example get magnesium .60 Minutes on tv had a story and showed these pill mills. It pays for Taliban activity also..