©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Cycle Gyno

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well, I had a new experience this month. I finished a 12 week test cycle with a side of naps, on 7/2. I am on prescription trt, so I don't do pct and just went back on my trt like I have done for the last 10 or so cycles. 3 weeks later (late last week), I developed gyno in my left nip. Pretty bad too. I started on letro again, and nolva too and it is getting better. I'm also going to get full panel blood work done next week.
I ran letro at .25mg eod through out cycle, and I guess it was estrogen rebound from stopping the letro, even though this has never happened before.
Guys, just make sure you keep some extra anti estrogen on hand, even after cycle, in case something like this happens. Had I not had chems on hand to handle this, it would have been potentially nasty. Next cycle, I am going to go back to armidex or try aromasin.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well, I had a new experience this month. I finished a 12 week test cycle with a side of naps, on 7/2. I am on prescription trt, so I don't do pct and just went back on my trt like I have done for the last 10 or so cycles. 3 weeks later (late last week), I developed gyno in my left nip. Pretty bad too. I started on letro again, and nolva too and it is getting better. I'm also going to get full panel blood work done next week.

I ran letro at .25mg eod through out cycle, and I guess it was estrogen rebound from stopping the letro, even though this has never happened before.

Guys, just make sure you keep some extra anti estrogen on hand, even after cycle, in case something like this happens. Had I not had chems on hand to handle this, it would have been potentially nasty. Next cycle, I am going to go back to armidex or try aromasin.

Just a lil thought-

Running a serm while combating gyno can at times slow the reversing of the gyno because the serm is an "estrogen" and while it doesn't have yield strong gene transcription within the target cell- it still has a strong feedback mechanism due to it's powerful binding properties at the receptor site....which can slow down the Letro from doing it's job-

Just my 2 cents

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I experienced estro rebound off cycle from letro too. I used 1.25ed of letro to shrink lumps up, when they were gone i slowly taperd the letro off over the course of 2 weeks to be safe...but still got rebound bad. Thing that worked for me was slowly adding adex as i slowly decreased the letro. When off letro i then slowly tapered off the adex. Talk about a total pain in the ass, crushed my estro and suffered for damn near 3 months before it was all said and done with.

Now i only use aromasin due to the suicidal properties. Much better chem for me...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok, so you guys think I should use the letro alone for a couple weeks, and then slowly taper off and then maybe introduce nolva or adex to prevent another rebound?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thats what i had to do brother, im sure many will disagree with the method, but thats how my scenario panned out. I was very cautious with letro taper to prevent rebound but i got it anyways. Nips grew back almost as big as they were at the start, so i basically wasted 4-5 weeks and had to start all over again. 2nd time i went from 1.25 daily of letro down to 1 daily for a few days. Then went down to approx .75 daily letro and added .25 daily adex. Then .5 letro plus .5 adex for a few days. Then .25 daily letro and .75 adex. Then finally off letro and 1mg/day adex. Finally, i decreased adex by .1mg every day until off completely. May sound totally excessive, but it worked great, and with lowering/raising the two at the same time they balanced each other out and i didnt suffer any worse joint pain than i did while on letro alone...

P.S. i fucking hate gyno! :mad:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thats what i had to do brother, im sure many will disagree with the method, but thats how my scenario panned out. I was very cautious with letro taper to prevent rebound but i got it anyways. Nips grew back almost as big as they were at the start, so i basically wasted 4-5 weeks and had to start all over again. 2nd time i went from 1.25 daily of letro down to 1 daily for a few days. Then went down to approx .75 daily letro and added .25 daily adex. Then .5 letro plus .5 adex for a few days. Then .25 daily letro and .75 adex. Then finally off letro and 1mg/day adex. Finally, i decreased adex by .1mg every day until off completely. May sound totally excessive, but it worked great, and with lowering/raising the two at the same time they balanced each other out and i didnt suffer any worse joint pain than i did while on letro alone...

That makes good sense. The adex or nolva at the end prevents the rebound from the letro. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I experienced estro rebound off cycle from letro too. I used 1.25ed of letro to shrink lumps up, when they were gone i slowly taperd the letro off over the course of 2 weeks to be safe...but still got rebound bad. Thing that worked for me was slowly adding adex as i slowly decreased the letro. When off letro i then slowly tapered off the adex. Talk about a total pain in the ass, crushed my estro and suffered for damn near 3 months before it was all said and done with.

Now i only use aromasin due to the suicidal properties. Much better chem for me...

:yeahthat:This is good advice here. Aromasin only for me even though its a little more expensive.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

1.25mg daily is still a super high dose-

A lot of guys forget the super long half life of Letro-

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Plus the addition of Winny will also help with gyno- it's by far a super potent drug to combat gyno

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
1.25mg daily is still a super high dose-

A lot of guys forget the super long half life of Letro-

Oh i know bro, i didnt like using it that high, but wasnt working for shit below that dose for reducing the lumps. Idk how some people use the old method of 2.5ed, thats just nonsense. My joints started cracking like an 85 year old man with arthritis at 1.25, cant imagine more.lol

Also, Chris, if i were to do it all over again and if i ever have to im going to use aromasin instead of adex-for the rebound issue. What i put down was just what i did and know worked for me personally. But id bet aromasin would be better since it actually helps kill off estro. Im sure you know its much stronger than adex tho, so the doses would have to be adjusted. Not to mention its usually dosed at 25mg/ml instead of 1/ml like the other two. Good luck with everything brother.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks Matt..
I'm in day 4 of my Letro treatment and the redness is gone, and the soreness is less. Still sensitive though. The worst part is just beside the nipple. It is the exact same spot that I developed tren gyno a couple years ago. Definite improvement, but still not gone...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I believe Nandi wrote about this extensively right before he died. I know Patrick Arnold back in the day when he posted a lot at MindandMuscle used to talk about this as well.
I am heading out to work but I will see if I can't dig up the info that shows winnys interaction and gene transcription modulation at the estrogen receptors