©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick Noob Question on B&C

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys, maybe asking a stupid question here but...

When you guys are cruising between blasts, do you count the time it takes for the blood level to drop as part of your cruise?

When I hear people say they do things like 8 week blast/12 week cruise I'm never sure if that factors in a few weeks serum levels to fall back to normal.

Thanks

Turkishexpress

Jul 13, 2017
I would guess that if you can get blood work done it would be ideal to know all of your parameters are back to what's normal for you. But I'm sure most people on here go by feel and just convention (or what they have always done). I'm a big proponent of getting off everything for a few months and just running hcg, then getting on a trt dosage and blasting during the summer only.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Technically you should probably count the time it takes for blood serum levels to drop as part of the cycle. Or at least half of that time. I honestly don't knit pick it that much. Is a week or 2 in either direction going to make or break anything? Not in my opinion.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Hi guys, maybe asking a stupid question here but...

When you guys are cruising between blasts, do you count the time it takes for the blood level to drop as part of your cruise?

When I hear people say they do things like 8 week blast/12 week cruise I'm never sure if that factors in a few weeks serum levels to fall back to normal.

Thanks

I don't think most people count the weeks it takes the hormones to dissipate as a part of their "blast". If I decide to run a 12 week blast of 500mg of Test and then cruise for 10 weeks, I could the 12 weeks I'm pinning 500mg/week as my blast and the 10 weeks I'm pinning a TRT dose as my cruise. Yes hormone levels will still be elevated, but people know that and just say 12 week blast and 10 week cruise for simplicity's sake.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
the day i go back to my TRT dose i count as day 1 of my cruise.

VP

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
the day i go back to my TRT dose i count as day 1 of my cruise.

VP
Exactly, I think you are over complicating the process OP. I pin Monday and Thursday, so that Monday is a start of a week. I mean do you not start counting your blast till levels are elevated lol no you start the day you pin.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Me personally I start trt dosage one week after last blast shot but don't count trt weeks until 3 weeks post blast shot if I ended with long esters.
Say 10 week blast using test enanthate as example. After last shot of enanthate 1 week later I start 250mg enanthate cruise, 2 weeks later I count as week one of cruise.

That's just me.