©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie alert!!!!!!!

bodymark

Jul 27, 2017
Hey!!
Just signed up on this forum so I thought to give my intro short. My height is 5 feet and 11inch and my weight swings between 65-70kg. ever in my life I have never done any exercise, weight lifting or bodybuilding. But now I think that the time is right to start building. Since I am extremely thin, so the first thing is that I should put on some mass. Putting on muscle mass is what I want. So all the expert opinions regarding my goal are warmly welcomed.
Cheers……..

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome! You will need to dial in your diet in order to meet your goal. Diet is the primary player in gaining and losing weight...you cannot out exercise or out drug (sarms or aas) a bad diet.

Look up info on how to find your percent body far and then calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). Add 500 calories to increase your weight, subtract 500 calories to decrease your weight. The key is the foods you eat to make up the calories you need, so look up what others have posted as their diets and make your own (or hire a trainer to make one for you). Post your diet out in the forums for others to critique and help you dial in.

Good luck!!

anabolicraw

Oct 8, 2016
South China
Welcome brother! Good diet and cycle plan is needed to achive your goal. Many knowledgeable guys are here and maybe can give you valuable advice.