©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

comp th pellets

mike hunt

Jun 3, 2019
a buddy of mine has a ton of cattle. he has synovex H i believe and also can get the comp th pellets that we used to use before raws were so readily available. my question is this, ive searched all the comp pellets on allivet site and they all say trenbolone AND estradiol...nothing with just tren. so can i still use the comp pellets? i could buy raws youre right but this route i dont have to pay for any of it, he gets it to me for free bc his farm buys it and he will just order extra for me.

also, im guessing there are no 'kits' anymore...im just gonna buy the ingredients seperately like the oil BA/BB ect correct?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
a buddy of mine has a ton of cattle. he has synovex H i believe and also can get the comp th pellets that we used to use before raws were so readily available. my question is this, ive searched all the comp pellets on allivet site and they all say trenbolone AND estradiol...nothing with just tren. so can i still use the comp pellets? i could buy raws youre right but this route i dont have to pay for any of it, he gets it to me for free bc his farm buys it and he will just order extra for me.

also, im guessing there are no 'kits' anymore...im just gonna buy the ingredients seperately like the oil BA/BB ect correct?
You can use synovex h. Just got to do that step with the Heat to remove the estradiol. Brings back memories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mike hunt

Jun 3, 2019
so regardless of which pellets i choose to get (syno or comp) ill need to heat it to take out the estradiol? is this correct ?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If its the original COMPONENT TH it should be trenbolone acetate ONLY.
The SYNOVEX has estradiol in it. It can be removed but its a process.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
so regardless of which pellets i choose to get (syno or comp) ill need to heat it to take out the estradiol? is this correct ?

You need to read what’s in it to be sure.
I never messed with it if it had estradiol.

My age I’m just not sure I would be crazy enough to be crushing cattle implants for injection. You must be hungry for some gains.

mike hunt

Jun 3, 2019
You need to read what’s in it to be sure.
I never messed with it if it had estradiol.

My age I’m just not sure I would be crazy enough to be crushing cattle implants for injection. You must be hungry for some gains.

Things have changed since I used to used compth pellets now everything has estradiol in it...he was gonna just give me the pellets for free so I thought why not but now that it's a little more difficult than it used to be I might reconsider

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea they did the finaplex the same way.
One week it was $37.50 the next it was $150
Then I think they finally stopped making it?
Or changed the formula to the non-bodybuilder friendly type.

Probably the same asshole
That put the extra ingredient in ephedrine
Tabs.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Anyone from the Old days? Remember Animals kits to extract the Tren from pellets?? Man, I got to play a Chemist for a Night or two :)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Oh yea.
The 2g kit and the 4g kit.
With the magic solution you didn’t dare ask about. Site nazi would snipe your membership

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Haha. Oh yeah....I tell you, nothing grabbed my kidneys and put a chokehold then that extraction. Thank you Suppliers for the accurate, and much kinder shoot today.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Oh yea.
The 2g kit and the 4g kit.
With the magic solution you didn’t dare ask about. Site nazi would snipe your membership

I'm pretty sure Guaiacol was the magic solution. You could make it work without it though using BA/BB.