©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Fight Night - March 19th - Hunt vs Mir

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I don't think Mir can withstand Hunt's power.

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night - Hunt vs Mir.JPG
    UFC Fight Night - Hunt vs Mir.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 13

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**

The Magny-Lombard fight was good! Lombard pounded Magny in the 1st round but he hung on. Then in the 2nd round, Magny almost choked out Lombard with a triangle choke, only to release it and pound on him good...I thought it should have been stopped because Lombard wasn't doing anything to defend himself. In the 3rd round, Lombard came out staggering and Magny eventually put him in a triangle choke again and then rolled him over so he was on top, hit him a few times and the ref stopped it! Good win for Magny.

Hunt KO'd Mir...that's how I thought it would end..LOL!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think it's time for Mir to retire. Fighting with those big heavyweights it's just to hard to take a punch

Funny thing is, before the fight they showed a video of him and he was saying that he wanted to fight another 6-10 years! I'm with you, I think his best days are behind him.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Funny thing is, before the fight they showed a video of him and he was saying that he wanted to fight another 6-10 years! I'm with you, I think his best days are behind him.

He gets knocked out pretty easy. I thin Mir still has the skill but we have seen him get knocked out pretty easy