©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help

bjjchamp

Banned
Nov 18, 2013
ohio
I just got clen and win. both pills. the clen is 20ug and win is 50ug. how much do I take of each per day? I am trying to cut weight. yes I am new to this

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I just got clen and win. both pills. the clen is 20ug and win is 50ug. how much do I take of each per day? I am trying to cut weight. yes I am new to this

Winny is a piss poor choice and even more of a piss poor choice to run it by itself. Trash the winny as it is one of the worst steroids ever invented. Get some masteron or test or both....if u don't care about ur lipids and liver values then get some anavar....if ur hardcore use tren enanthate....but for God sakes don't use winstrol. A simple google search wouldve revealed this.

Best advice, learn how to diet and train and u won't need clen to lose weight.

Go squat 225lbs for 30 reps parallel or lower then rest for 30 seconds and repeat 5 times. Do this twice a week. Ull be shredded in no time...you're welcome! :headbang:

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
as stated above your choices seem like some of your buddies told you to use this bad combo. altho i dont think winny is a bad drug to use, it surely isnt any good by iteslf, as i believe any oral cycle is. 1st, i would check your diet and cardio which is the basis for losing weight. i would drop the winny until you decide you are ready to poke some test. as for the clen, with a good diet and cardio it works great with me. start at 40 mcg for a few days, then 60 mcg for a few, working your way up to 100mcg daily or find the dose at which you can tolerate the sides such as headaches, queasy feeling, etc. cycle clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..

more importantly, use the search button at the top of the page and read thru some articles and experiences. you will learn more and keep yourself safer with knowledge....good luck