©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hair Growth Supplementation

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Wanted to throw out the question asking who has used and/or experimented w/ hair growth supps and meds. After the past yr of cycling and breing at that point of being in my early 40s, I've seen a certain degree of thinning out and would like to address it now before any further progression.

Please share any experiences w products you may have, along with the protocol you used and how well it worked.

Thanks.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Proscar and Propecia were great. I did them 10 years ago.
With in 2 months my hair got thick.
The front of hair was receding back and I had a thin spot in back. Both spots thickened up a lot.
The hair was a little darker then before and grew in different direction then before. I wasn't complaining, it was great stuff. The only reason I got off was I wanted to have kids and didn't want any he/ she kids - one side affect with the stuff.
Been off for 10 years now and my hair is still pretty good. I would love to have 1 more kid then go on again.
I ddin't have any side affects till I stopped for 4 months then we'd back on - I got like deca DICK for a week. - well worth it
The shit got a 10 from 1 to 10 with me.
Start as soon as you can if you arn't planning on having kids. If you want kids get off it 6 months to 1 year before - not worth having potential problems with your kids - you don't want a boy with a girl peepee

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
You can get some shampoos at salon wholesale places that keep your scalp healthy and will pretty much let you keep the hair that you have. They won't grow in hair or fill in bald spots, but if you want to keep status quo and not lose any more, then they fit the bill pretty well.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
The front of hair was receding back and I had a thin spot in back. Both spots thickened up a lot.
The hair was a little darker then before and grew in different direction then before. I wasn't complaining, it was great stuff. The only reason I got off was I wanted to have kids and didn't want any he/ she kids - one side affect with the stuff.
Been off for 10 years now and my hair is still pretty good. I would love to have 1 more kid then go on again.
I ddin't have any side affects till I stopped for 4 months then we'd back on - I got like deca DICK for a week. - well worth it
Start as soon as you can if you arn't planning on having kids. If you want kids get off it 6 months to 1 year before - not worth having potential problems with your kids - you don't want a boy with a girl peepee
These are harsh on the prostate, no?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
i just buzz my head and eat a lot of fats like avocado, a healthy diet has a lot of biotin in it, keep my scalp clean...easiest and simplest way to go bald lol

Worst thing I ever did was take propecia in college...stuff wreaked havoc on my body

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
i just buzz my head and eat a lot of fats like avocado, a healthy diet has a lot of biotin in it, keep my scalp clean...easiest and simplest way to go bald lol

Worst thing I ever did was take propecia in college...stuff wreaked havoc on my body
Yeah. Potential sides are one thing. But the volume of reports I've read where young, healthy men have taken that and the shit they experienced is just completely unacceptable. Even my endo who was Going to put me on TRT said stay the fuck away from it. He was a pretty liberal anti-aging doc at that. Not a total tight ass like most MDs.

Those sides are a horror story!

TeK5

Dec 29, 2015
Tried superdrol cycle for a first time not long ago, only lasted 3wks cause I was shedding like a dog every shower were to a point were it got scary rinsing out handfuls of hair. Due to that cycle needless to say was stopped I swear my hair has thinned greatly. Would like to hear some success stories/protocols as well.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've never needed it, but I know a lot of guys that swear by Rogaine.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

That's some interesting positive feedback. Should give a lot of the guys balding a glimmer of hope.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
That's some interesting positive feedback. Should give a lot of the guys balding a glimmer of hope.

Read the list of sides of finasteride as well as the voluminous accounts of men that have used these products and you won't walk within a city block of that shit brother!

Barks

Sep 24, 2014
Texas
I've been trying this and my wife says there's some hair that looks kinda like a baby's hair that has come In. Thirty minutes before I shower I massage coconut oil into my scalp...I've stopped using all commercial shampoo btw. When I'm in the shower I scrub my head like I was shampooing with regular shampoo. Rinsing out excess and done. Now the part I think is doing the most for it is magnesium oil. I spray mag oil in at night and massage it in and leave it overnight. This is supposed to decalcify the scalp and the roots on hair. I've been doing this for less than 3 months but so far I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing and what my wife's seeing.