©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bolasterone?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I remeber back in the 80's there was an injectable called bolastereone...Anyone hear of it and is it still around?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I remeber back in the 80's there was an injectable called bolastereone...Anyone hear of it and is it still around?
it was actually an oral product and the only place it was recently available was with the uglab, red star of china. unfortunately they no longer make it and are sold out of their stock. i have used it a few times and it was an ass kickin product. extreme weight & strength gains without as many sides as you get from anadrol. i made better strength gains on bola than i did on drol and i only took 20mg per day of bolasterone.
i know someone who works for a chinese pharmaceutical company that makes steroid powders and he is working on seeing if it would be plausable to have his company make it.
other than red star of china, i havent heard of any other companies making it since the 80's and it is not available through any legit pharmacies.

one note though is that the product red star made had a slight chemical change to it that made it less harsh on the liver than the old bola. still had all the gains potential though.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:

I have only seen it as an oral. My little brother had some a few years back, and he got HUGE on it. I believe Pincrusher has also done it in the past. I don't believe any of the UG labs produce it because nobody makes the raw hormone anymore.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Freejay said:
I have only seen it as an oral. My little brother had some a few years back, and he got HUGE on it. I believe Pincrusher has also done it in the past. I don't believe any of the UG labs produce it because nobody makes the raw hormone anymore.

LOL!!! I gues Pin was already responding! :p

P

pincrusher

to give ya an idea on the strength gains potential, i used to max on the leg press at about 1100lbs but when on the bolasterone for only 2 months at that low 20mg per day dosage, i went up to just over 1400lbs for 10 reps. now i cant seem to consistantly go over that damn 1100lb mark anymore.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin can you make it availible....I know it was really good back then...The more I think of it your right it was an oral..I was thinking of the finaject from bulgaria in the 50cc bottle......From what I can remember it was no problem with gyno either....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Pin....
I had a serious problem with gyno..I started 80 mg,s right away and just dropped down to 20 per day...I noticed that the severe joint pain that went away for quit a few weeks is now back again..Is it because of the estrogen reduction that the nolva countered....
I also noticed it's extremely hard for me to blow my load...weird ? I know....My honeymoon is in 5 weeks...I'm doing clen at 50 mcg's a/d and cytomel 25 a/d and I'm going to increase the cytomel to 2 a/d...para,deca and just finished the andro and I'm now using about 800 mg's of cyp.....para every 3rd day at 150mg's and deca 400mg's...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Hey Pin....
I had a serious problem with gyno..I started 80 mg,s right away and just dropped down to 20 per day...I noticed that the severe joint pain that went away for quit a few weeks is now back again..Is it because of the estrogen reduction that the nolva countered....
I also noticed it's extremely hard for me to blow my load...weird ? I know....My honeymoon is in 5 weeks...I'm doing clen at 50 mcg's a/d and cytomel 25 a/d and I'm going to increase the cytomel to 2 a/d...para,deca and just finished the andro and I'm now using about 800 mg's of cyp.....para every 3rd day at 150mg's and deca 400mg's...

Weird to have ejaculation issues while on test, as I thought that if anything it might cause the opposite. Not to get personal, but is the issue with actually reaching climax, or is the amount of semen ejaculated also very low?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Hey Pin....
sounds like the nolva could be reducing water retention in ya and that is why the joint pain came back after being releived by the deca.
your load blowing problem i believe is because both the para & deca will shut you down somewhat and the combined dosages are higher than the test amount, that is if you are taking the deca at 400mg every 3rd day like the para.
if you have proviron available, try that at about 50mg ed to help with the pecker problem. i know when i run high deca dosages, i get the same thing. my wad just kinda oozes out instead of hittin the back of her throat :(

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sick Bastard...LOL...I was fine before the clen,cytomel and para...My tits no longer hurt so should I stop the nolva?
The bloasterone way back when allowed to squat 745 at 242lbs...I was at a sticking point of 685 for 2 cycles the I used bolasterone and my size and strength really increased on that cycle...I was also using 3 cc's of finaject also.....

Proviron?...I lost stamina and the load is not working.....I also like to see my woman's head kick back when I shoot...Sicko

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Weird to have ejaculation issues while on test, as I thought that if anything it might cause the opposite. Not to get personal, but is the issue with actually reaching climax, or is the amount of semen ejaculated also very low?
hey freejay, although he is taking test, you must also look at what other products he is taking to determine the problem. parabolan, which is tren hex, will cause your pituitary to shut down its processes therefore reducing the production of fsh & lh, the 2 main ingredients for good healthy sperm production and general pecker usage. combine this with deca and you will have to take a good bit of test to counteract the 2 products negative affects on his sex organ. the nolva will not stop the production of estrogen, it only competes with it at the receptor sites, most commonly in the breast tissue region. this is why you can sometimes have what is called a rebound affect after you stop taking nolva or reduce the dosage. the estrogen still flowing in your body and continuoisly being produced, will flair up once the nolva stops competing for receptors. in a few cases, gyno can show up after pct is done because people stop the nolva but still have a good bit of estrogen flowing in their bodies. this is why it is usually a good idea to take some proviron with the nolva to help control estrogen production.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Sick Bastard...LOL...I was fine before the clen,cytomel and para...My tits no longer hurt so should I stop the nolva?
The bloasterone way back when allowed to squat 745 at 242lbs...I was at a sticking point of 685 for 2 cycles the I used bolasterone and my size and strength really increased on that cycle...I was also using 3 cc's of finaject also.....

Proviron?...I lost stamina and the load is not working.....I also like to see my woman's head kick back when I shoot...Sicko

LOL! But I'd also wager it is the combo of Para and Deca shutting down the boys.

P

pincrusher

i would not stop the nolva because you still have a high level of estrogen in ya dn if you stopped the nolva gyno will rapidly reappear.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I sit a good idea to do both deca and para?....Today is 1 week with the para.....I'm doing the deca mostly for joint pain..and I plan on doing a very long cycle this first time....20-24 weeks depending how I feel.....
Will the proviron take the nolva's place or should I do both?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I sit a good idea to do both deca and para?....Today is 1 week with the para.....I'm doing the deca mostly for joint pain..and I plan on doing a very long cycle this first time....20-24 weeks depending how I feel.....
Will the proviron take the nolva's place or should I do both?
use nolva & proviron together, 20mg of nolva & 25-50mg of proviron.
if taking para & deca together, it might take a little experimentation with test enanthate dosing amounts till you find an amount that will help your manhood without getting to excessive. usually as long as the test is higher than the total of the deca & para, you should be ok but sometimes you might need to go a little higher than that with the test.