©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I've been using gear for over 20 years and when taking

ripped358

May 3, 2013
When taking Orals I seem to benefit
more from taking full dose right before the gym,then when spreading it out throughout the day,especially when dieting .
I workout first thing in the morning so all my carbs are focused right after training,so this is when it will be most beneficial to me.
I notice more problems with liver enzymes and cholesterol when I spread it out throughout the day.
I also can stay on Orals preworkout throughout the year compared to spreading the oral throughout the day cause it gives my liver no time to rest.
Last year I stayed on dbol for 8 months with my bloodwork coming back within normal range.
This is not a question just a theory of mine.
recently I posted I was on Anadrol throughout the day with biggest dose before gym but also taking throughout day .
Now without even getting my bloodwork done I can tell my liver values are high from the way I feel and the color and smell of the piss.
I'm still gonna get bloodwork done but I think my original hypotheses I's correct
What are your feelings in regards to this?
Obviously you may want to have it in your blood around the clock but I think the positives of preworkout dosing outweigh the negatives

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I certainly agree as this would closely resemble the bodys natural production in response to training rather than continual elevation. That being said I still dont think I would go much over 8 weeks on with an every other day lifting schedule.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I would still do time on and time off with an oral but I run them the same way as you 2 hours before workout and seem to get better results.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
During intense excersise such as lifting, the body releases corticosteroids which are catabolic. Fast acting orals or injectables can counteract this. This action alone is a huge advantage in building muscle.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
A certain source on here has a d-bol/test combo. Let me tell you-this is the best damn thing I've ever seen. I take it 1 hr preworkout. It's 25 mg of d-bol, but it feels like 50 mg since it's injected.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
A certain source on here has a d-bol/test combo. Let me tell you-this is the best damn thing I've ever seen. I take it 1 hr preworkout. It's 25 mg of d-bol, but it feels like 50 mg since it's injected.

Lol I wonder who your talking about.
That's gonna be next for just preworkout

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was using injectable dbol and drol this year in a cycle, and was injecting first thing in the morning. I was using 25mg of dbol and 50mg drol per day. Do you guys think it is best to inject just prior to exercise? I wonder how fast it becomes effective from a IM glute injection.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I was using injectable dbol and drol this year in a cycle, and was injecting first thing in the morning. I was using 25g of dbol and 50mg drol per day. Do you guys think it is best to inject just prior to exercise? I wonder how fast it becomes effective from a IM glute injection.

Chris, for me it seemed to kick in around 3 hours. Dbol has a half life of around 6 hours so levels will peak around 3 hours . The suspension is longer and wont do much by way of performance but will aid in local growth by circulating around the damaged muscle.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I tried a shot of it but used my delt and I felt it in an hour and a half .test suspension should kick in within an hour at the most as well.
I've always used test suspended in water and I felt it real fast .in the winter time I'd use it as an extra kick in the ass when I needed it.
Anyway the one where talking about is in oil but it shouldn't take longer since it really fast acting.
I never had to wait 3 hours for it to kick in. The most 1 and 1/2 hours and both the suspension and dball are fully in your system.
If Orals only take an hour and a half the injectable would be less time to take effect.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris, for me it seemed to kick in around 3 hours. Dbol has a half life of around 6 hours so levels will peak around 3 hours . The suspension is longer and wont do much by way of performance but will aid in local growth by circulating around the damaged muscle.

I still have some left over from last cycle and am gonna use the rest of it at the very beginning of this cycle till it runs out. I guess I am timing it right, shooting around 9 or 10 and training in the early afternoon.

Also, I did get that fat moon face when I was running it...other people even noticed that have no clue what the word gear means...haha.