©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice on tren-e and winny

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Not to take together but I was planning on ordering tren-e and winny The tren-e is 100 mg per ml. How would u does that to equal 50 mg per day or would I need to run tren-a with it? If so how much?

I was going to try out se winny in a cutting cycle. Never tried it before. I read that it makes u prone to injury. Is it a waste of money or what's your take on it?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If im reading the first question right your wanting to run aprox 350 mg of tren e per week 7 x 50mg= 350mg. I would bump it to 400mg for simple math and do 2 -2cc shots a week to get your 400mg..
Far as winny making you prone to injury it dries you out and makes your strength go thru the roof wich is why it works well for cutting personally i love winny just have to warm up really good to avoid injuries. Site inject lagging muscle groups with 50mg a day and i bet youll be happy with the results. Just my 2 pennies brother.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
If im reading the first question right your wanting to run aprox 350 mg of tren e per week 7 x 50mg= 350mg. I would bump it to 400mg for simple math and do 2 -2cc shots a week to get your 400mg..
Far as winny making you prone to injury it dries you out and makes your strength go thru the roof wich is why it works well for cutting personally i love winny just have to warm up really good to avoid injuries. Site inject lagging muscle groups with 50mg a day and i bet youll be happy with the results. Just my 2 pennies brother.

:yeahthat:

Good advice. I have a love hate relationship with Winny. I love the strength and feel of it but I've gotta run DECA at 50-100mg a week while on it. Helps out the joints. But warming up is sound advice while on Winny. Tren and Winny make a fine couple though.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
:yeahthat:

Good advice. I have a love hate relationship with Winny. I love the strength and feel of it but I've gotta run DECA at 50-100mg a week while on it. Helps out the joints. But warming up is sound advice while on Winny. Tren and Winny make a fine couple though.

I cant stand the way Winny makes my joints and tendons feel but the look if your lean enough is amazing!

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
If this is your first time with tren i'd highly recommend the Acetate ester, faster in/ faster out just incase you can't handle the sides, they can be pretty nasty for some people

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I dont mean this in a negative way but if you can't do the math involved in planning a steroid cycle (100/2) you should do more research and decide if trenbolone is something you can handle.

Tren and winny will get you shredded but I think it's bit lazy unless youre a bodybuilder in precontest. If I'm going to run harsh chemicals I'm going to do it to add mass. Losing body fat is not nearly as hard. Adding testosterone or dbol to tren instead of winstrol will give you better LBM gains.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
No I love tren, just hate jabbing everyday. I usually run tren-a at 50 mg ed I may go a tad higher in the future. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day. I was asking about the winny bc I've never done it. I have a bottle of Clen and didn't know if I should even bother with winny but I may give it a shot

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
I myself would jab 200mg tren e twice a week. That will be a lil over what you want but easy to measure. And as for the winny just send it my way. Lol

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
No I love tren, just hate jabbing everyday. I usually run tren-a at 50 mg ed I may go a tad higher in the future. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day. I was asking about the winny bc I've never done it. I have a bottle of Clen and didn't know if I should even bother with winny but I may give it a shot

Ah yea. The tren-e will be a little less potent since its e instead of a. Like others have said, tren-e 200 twice per week is good to go

Some people just can't handle the tren and I think it requires expert care. There are reports about tren causing Terrors

hxxp://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/tren_terror

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No I love tren, just hate jabbing everyday. I usually run tren-a at 50 mg ed I may go a tad higher in the future. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day. I was asking about the winny bc I've never done it. I have a bottle of Clen and didn't know if I should even bother with winny but I may give it a try.

What is the mg/ml of the tren e you have. ? Tren e is nots daily pin . Not to be rude but you need to read up on ester lengths and what that means and how your serum level of a certain hormone depletes over time.. Go with test cyp 100mg per week as your first cycle. Tren is not for beginners.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

If you were running Tren a at 50 mg Ed that's 350 ew. Tren e is a little less potent but it builds in your system rather rather than releasing fast like a. 400 ew is easy to measure but to be on the safe side you may want to start at 300. 150 2 x ew and see how you tolerate the sides before making the plunge just my .02

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jim u answered wrong also.. he's asking this..

. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day.

Someone post chart how esters per compound drop over time. D2 where u at .lol

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I'm just going to copy and paste from basskiller online. I hope he doesn't mind

basskiller said:
Here is the ester weights:
Testosterone (no ester) = C19 H28 O2 = 288.4mg = 100mg
Acetate = C2 H2 O = 42.1mg = 87.26mg
Propionate = C3 H4 O = 56.1mg = 83.72mg
Enanthate = C7 H12 O = 112.2mg = 71.99mg
Cypionate = C8 H4 O = 124.2mg = 69.90mg
Decanoate = C10 H18 O = 154.3mg = 65.15mg

So basically this means
1g of test everyweek is really 1 gram of test
1g of pro everyweek is really = 830mgs test
1g of enanthate every week is = 710 mgs test
1g of cypionate every week is = 690 mgs of test

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
100mg of test-e = 82mg test-ace

trenbolone is a little lighter then testosterone so the ester weight will make a a little bit more of a difference than with testosterone but i dont feel like doing the math to find the exact number.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Jim u answered wrong also.. he's asking this..

. But what I'm asking is since tren-e is a long ester, how much of that should I take to equal 50 mg released a day.

Someone post chart how esters per compound drop over time. D2 where u at .lol

I get you here but the op needs to keep in mind everyone metabolizes compounds different. No one can say for sure what is going to give you the release of 50 mg ed. We can only get close