©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brewing inj drol and dbol

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Hey guys. I am interested in having an associate brew me seperate bottles of injectable anadrol and dbol. I want them to be in gso, like everything else that I use.

I have two questions. Is 2/20 ok for my ba/bb, which is the same as everything else that I use? Also, what dosages for each can they be with only 2/20 and gso? Thanks, guys.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Honestly bro i think brewing injectable oral compounds is a little bit more complicated than just the usually 2/20 or 1.5/18 in gso! I mean you can try it but i have doubts that you will be successful and getting it to hold. Either that or you are going to have one extreamly painful oil.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
That is why I was thinkning that the dosage would have to be lower. I believe that Reforvit B (dbol) was 25 mg/ml. I have no problem doing that with both compounds if need be.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
That is why I was thinkning that the dosage would have to be lower. I believe that Reforvit B (dbol) was 25 mg/ml. I have no problem doing that with both compounds if need be.

Well usually injectable orals are dosed at 25mg/ml or at the most 50mg/ml

Hope your guy who is doing this knows what he is doing because this isnt chemistry project. You can hurt yourself and/or produce something thats just gonna be a waste because its more painful than a hernia! I mainly only see inject able Drol. But again these guys know their shit and have been doing it for years.

I dont get the point of it. Unless your liver is shit. Just take the orals!

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
The anadrol is going to be a bitch to get to hold. It crashes a lot at over 25 mg.
Believe it or not, the enanthate ester helps some of these compounds stay in suspension.
So adding a blend like 100mg test e, 25 mg dbol, 25 mg anadrol with 50/50 GSO and EO will work.
If you want straight dbol or anadrol, I have hear people have had good results using guaiacol as a carrier. That's why you here people tasting the drol when they inject it. It's just the guaiacol.
Here is recipe's I have seen for the inj drol:
Makes 50ml
2.5g Anadrol powder
2.5ml BA
2.5ml BB
5ml Guaiacol
37.5ml GSO

Again, the anadrol is a bugger to get to hold!