©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kimbo Slice RIP

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Magnus and I were just talking and he told me about it. 42 is really young...I read an article at MMA Fighting but they didn't list a reason why.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I just saw this on IG amd FB. Tried researching but it says it is a rumor and not verified yet. Sad if it is true. Not a great mma fighter but his youtube videos were entertaining and he had balls to train and fight dudes younger and more experienced.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I just saw this on IG amd FB. Tried researching but it says it is a rumor and not verified yet. Sad if it is true. Not a great mma fighter but his youtube videos were entertaining and he had balls to train and fight dudes younger and more experienced.

It's unfortunately true. Thiago Averez even posted it on Instagram

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just the fact that he tested positive for AAS means that many people are automatically going to say that he died from steroid abuse. Unfortunate.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Yup....get ready media will have a hayday talking about his "horrid" steroid abuse ...heard he tested hot for test and deca after that Dado 5000 fight. Fucking hate the media when they put their uneducated spin on steroid use.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Magnus and I were just talking and he told me about it. 42 is really young...I read an article at MMA Fighting but they didn't list a reason why.

I thought he was much older than 42. I was shocked to hear this myself. Sad day for the MMA community. I always loved watching his back yard brawls.