©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Powerball

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
$800 million dollars and counting
WTF
Think I would treat every one to a cycle or 3 in a Mexican resort on the beach for a few months

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Im in on a 28 person poll at work...lump sum after taxes is over 6 million. I could easily retire on that. God, would that ever be fantastic!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is this the richest US lottery jackpot ever? Almost seems like it has to be.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
If i won all that money... i would only keep maybe 2 million. That is much more than i need to be abke to buy a decemt house, a few new vehicles, put my kids in college and the rest in a gov. Bond and not touch for 20yrs which would yield me another million or more.

The rest of that ridiculous amount i would have to buy a bunch of land every where and build homes and help needy people. Start a real charitable organization that really helps the people in need. Maybe start up a company and give al the homeless and vets jobs that actually pay great. Create one of the best colleges in the world and give away free education! Ooohh and lobby to change gun laws because OBAMA and those anti A2 pussies can suck a fat one.

Ii is so fucking sickening how greedy and selfish people are. Coming from a lower class poor and naybe middle class before the recession economic tier, i couldnt ever want a mansion, private jet, or over lriced lavush stuff.. I want to be humble and die knowing that i was a real man and tried to make a difference in society.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
If i won all that money... i would only keep maybe 2 million. That is much more than i need to be abke to buy a decemt house, a few new vehicles, put my kids in college and the rest in a gov. Bond and not touch for 20yrs which would yield me another million or more.

The rest of that ridiculous amount i would have to buy a bunch of land every where and build homes and help needy people. Start a real charitable organization that really helps the people in need. Maybe start up a company and give al the homeless and vets jobs that actually pay great. Create one of the best colleges in the world and give away free education! Ooohh and lobby to change gun laws because OBAMA and those anti A2 pussies can suck a fat one.

Ii is so fucking sickening how greedy and selfish people are. Coming from a lower class poor and naybe middle class before the recession economic tier, i couldnt ever want a mansion, private jet, or over lriced lavush stuff.. I want to be humble and die knowing that i was a real man and tried to make a difference in society.
Well said brother! Much respect for this post!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry
It would be incredible not ever having to worry about money again
If I was able to put food on the table

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
A nice big piece of stake for the family
I am tired of squirrel meat and pigeon
DDon't get me wrong - I am great full now - but a steak would be great

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Definitely be helping some of my friends on here and not, if I win.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Me thinks this is getting a little out of hand. If I'm completely honest, the thought of winning that much money actually scares me. It's a full time job just managing that kind of money. I'm smart enough to know how much I don't know about having that kind of money. And it's going to be a steep learning curve for whoever wins. That's more than life changing. That's enough money to change the lives of generations of your family. That's the kind of money that puts a target on your back. That amount of money can literally define your existence.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Me thinks this is getting a little out of hand. If I'm completely honest, the thought of winning that much money actually scares me. It's a full time job just managing that kind of money. I'm smart enough to know how much I don't know about having that kind of money. And it's going to be a steep learning curve for whoever wins. That's more than life changing. That's enough money to change the lives of generations of your family. That's the kind of money that puts a target on your back. That amount of money can literally define your existence.
Indeed! And it's compounded by the fact that of the 45 participating states only 6 will protect your privacy. The other 39 publish the winner's information thus making anonymity impossible.

Privacy would be integral for success here, I believe. Fortunately, I live in one of the 6 states that's protects your privacy.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013

I had that same discussion with my buddy on Tuesday. I would prefer to win just a few million because of the headache like you mentioned of having my entire life being defined by money. You lost all the freedom you were supposed to gain by winning. Winning just a few mill and most gets widdled down through taxes and then you pay off your bills, your mom's bills, set up some college funds for your kids and you are left with a really large savings. So, much better.

Hawk

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I would absolutely be better off with a few million but i have to admit the thought of the no limits that much money would bring would be fun for a few weeks before it totally changed everything about who you are.