©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca

niceman

May 6, 2011
Asking for my lady, about deca, did anyone have voice changes on it?Its a permanent thing?

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
I'd have her stay away from it. The majority that use it will have issues, but there's a select few that can. The voice changes aren't reversible. I know someone that's been off for 6-7 years and it's never went back to her "normal".

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
What doses is this pertaining too?

Ironbuilt...I know some women (national level and pro bodybuilders) that have used harsher things but they can't use deca no matter what the dose. There are some that can use it with no problems as long as they don't get too crazy with it. It really depends on the female and how their body handles it. Everyone's different.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Strunk knows his sh*t when it comes to this.
I would follow his advice.
Has trained some of the best

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It all depends upon the individual. It's a progestin and that doesn't go well with most women (as highlighted above). There are better options out there. I would never recommend it but if a women really wanted to use a nandrolone then npp is a much better option due to it's shorter active life (easier to control). Dose should be tiny to begin with but again I wouldn't recommend it as your playing with fire. Nandrolone is known for it's voice deepening effects in women.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ironbuilt...I know some women (national level and pro bodybuilders) that have used harsher things but they can't use deca no matter what the dose. There are some that can use it with no problems as long as they don't get too crazy with it. It really depends on the female and how their body handles it. Everyone's different.

Yeah i feel the same Strunk i was just wondering the person
howho started this thread how much she was taking but person disappeared.so 25 mg week does this or more?

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
Sorry its take so long to reply, but it's been crazy busy for me lately. I can't see 25mg a week doing much "damage" but at that low of a mg would be hard to dose out now days with the higher level dose products out there. Most of the companies out there aren't real female friendly as their products are high dosed. I personally know a lot of female bodybuilders who use very high dosages of AAS and are very experienced with them. Many of them can't or wont use deca due to the sides even though some are running high amounts of test, Tren, t-bol, etc that most people would think the sides would be greater with. Now...I'm not saying test, tren or t-bol are ok to take...just everyone reacts differently. Its a crap shoot, but most I know are willing to take the risk to see what happens with many of these products and the possible virilization sides effects. There are some tricks to help combat the sides, but they don't always work.

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
Strunk knows his sh*t when it comes to this.
I would follow his advice.
Has trained some of the best

Thanks rAJJIN. I think you know that I've not done any female contest prep work in the last three years or so now. I had "good" clients and "bad" clients to work with. It was pretty rewarding to have your client do well at Jr Nats, USA's, Nats, Ms Int, and the Olympia. I've got to meet a lot of great people over the years.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's funny that Deca tends to have this effect on women.

Also weird is that the dht hormones tend to e safest for women. Var, Winny, Mast, all tend to be on the safer side.

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
:yeahthat:
Yeah like what does Julianna Malacarne take?

Amateurfemale....That can be a loaded question. I'm very good friends with a former Figure Ms Olympia. She honestly really didn't use too much AAS. Obviously she had excellent genetics. However, I do know some figure girls that use tren, t-prop, etc on just the state level let alone higher up. They are trying to make up for lack of genetics or they hear X person is using this or that so they think they need to also. Many of these females won't honestly tell you what they do thinking that they will have an edge on you. They keep it a secret. Some use very little...some use a lot more. Big problem I see is many are using or abusing t-3. females rebound from it more than a male. I see so many that now have to stay on it year round due to they or someone has messed them up. I was told many years ago by a very well known top prep guy to keep females away from it as it's just not worth the risk in his opinion. I was able to get some female bodybuilders in the low 3% body fat range without it.

Amateurmale...I don't personally know Julianna.