©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What special thing are you doing for mommy today?

custom

Apr 8, 2014
The day of all days. The reason why we're all here. So what you doing for her today?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Bought the wife a pair of orange sea horses shes been wanting for a while then got her a gift certificate to the local saltwater place and some flowers ....shes happy

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Bought the wife a pair of orange sea horses shes been wanting for a while then got her a gift certificate to the local saltwater place and some flowers ....shes happy
Bro thats awesome! One thing that I love and can't have down here in Brazil is a salt water tank. When I was back home in Jersey I had a 75 gallon tank loaded with live rock and about 15 different fish. Seemed that every day there was something new happening in the tank. I would just sit in front of it for about an hour just looking at all the marine life going on in there. If anyone wants a hobby I strongly suggest this one. Expensive and alot of work but the payoff is well worth it. Post some pics srd1 when you get a chance.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
For the mom, card + hanging basket/flowers and going over to visit with the wife and little one....for the wife, flowers + houseplant she wanted + a 4 hour detail job on her Jeep + dinner if she ever makes up her mind about where to go.lol

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Here a couple pics the one on the left is the sea horse tank the nano tank in the middle she uses for the sea horse babies when the males have babies the one on the right is her reef tank.

Last edited:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya its a real expensive hobby those orange seahorses were a little over 300 bucks shes prob got somewhere around 7 or 8 grand tied up in all her tanks cant bitch though she loves it and she dont fuck with me when I buy a 2000 dollar hand gun lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Or the 1000's a year you probably spend on gear, ancillaries, pins, protein, creatine, and food.lol

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Here a couple pics the one on the left is the sea horse tank the nano tank in the middle she uses for the sea horse babies when the males have babies the one on the right is her reef tank.

I love the Tang and the Hippo but the coral and the Clam make the tank just right!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
No mom for me.

Im cock slapping the shit out of the wife tonight when shes sleeping.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
You guys are phucking crazy. I'm making her fajitas and burritos.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Srd didnt u have a catastropic tank crack failure a while back?
Custom isnt there fish u can steal from the ocean?

I let the nurse rub my legs.. all 3 of them.

Oh ya fucking mess...the company that made the one that broke sent us a brand new one its the one on the right.