©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

40 + and ready to step it up

operator

Oct 1, 2014
Texas
Hello Vet's,

I am new and think I've finally found what I'm looking for by the looks of these forums! (Thank God)

I'm just over 40 and have been hitting the gym since the 90's. Was always very skeptical about enhancing my performance but from what I've seen from older friend's and some amazing improvements with some test therapy due to a low libido, fatigue, & low testosterone blood tests. I AM A BELIEVER!

With that said I'm looking to improve the quality of my life and put on some Strong Lean Muscular Sex appeal for my wife and to start competing in the near future. I've been told that your never to old to start!

I look forward to learning and meeting some new friends working hard so I can show my kid's it's never too late to achieve some personal goals.

I thank you all for your input ahead of time and effort for the knowledge that has been laid out for me to follow. Looking forward to your feedback.
Cheers for now!

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Pushing 55 here, and didn't start BB seriously till my late 40s......This is the most informative, helpful, honest BB board you will find ANYWHERE. Stick with your commitment and hang around these boards! Welcome!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
46 years old here. Welcome. Did everyone remember to take your medicine todsy? I forget if no one reminds me

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello Vet's,

I am new and think I've finally found what I'm looking for by the looks of these forums! (Thank God)

I'm just over 40 and have been hitting the gym since the 90's. Was always very skeptical about enhancing my performance but from what I've seen from older friend's and some amazing improvements with some test therapy due to a low libido, fatigue, & low testosterone blood tests. I AM A BELIEVER!

With that said I'm looking to improve the quality of my life and put on some Strong Lean Muscular Sex appeal for my wife and to start competing in the near future. I've been told that your never to old to start!

I look forward to learning and meeting some new friends working hard so I can show my kid's it's never too late to achieve some personal goals.

I thank you all for your input ahead of time and effort for the knowledge that has been laid out for me to follow. Looking forward to your feedback.
Cheers for now!

40 is the new 20;) Your only as old as you feel. Welcome to ANASCI!