©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

antibiotics

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I would be interested as well. I would love to be able to keep some amoxicillin on hand.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Cal vet supply, they are exactly the same as Rx for human in different bottles.

Ak

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Allivet.com has antibiotics and implants if you want to be super old school like basskiller and convert pellets into tren.

Cal vet supply fucked me good and some how was listed as a fraudulent business with my bank. Didnt have access to funds for 24hrs and not debit card for a few days... so be careful ordering unless it was just me and a random mishap.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Typically animal meds are the exact same thing as human meds. They just don't regulate certain types of animal meds the way they do human meds, specifically antibiotics. Keep in mind that EQ, Winstrol and Tren were all made for use in animals, not humans. They give a lot of the same pain meds and psych meds to animals and humans. Human physiology and animal physiology are much more similar than most people think. Why do you think they test meds on animals first?

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Dont they make the same antibiotics at the same time as human grade? It's probably more cost effective for them to produce a large quantity and split the batch up.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Fishmox, the most common brand of fish penicillin, is made by Thomas Labs, a GMP certified facility capable of making pharmaceutical grade penicillin. You will also notice the capsules have identical shape, color, and makings due to FDA guidelines.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
We also have an approved source on this board that sells pharmaceutical grade medications without a prescription. Check out Clearsky Pharmacy in the sources forum. I get all my ancillaries from them. Always been g2g for me.