©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Experienced Opinions

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what you guys would choose as an injectable . IP, Denkall or QV. Just doing Sustenon 250 mg. I've done Sustenon 250 redi-jects from Organon Mexico and I didn't notice any pain unless I injected fast. I heard all the bad things about the IP gear just wanted to make sure that some of you had better stories.

If you were going to choose between these guys for a d-bol which would you prefer, IP, Denkall or QV and why?

Appreciate all the info.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Well as of lately I haven't heard of good things coming from QV, but I used their Equipoise with great results with no pain at the beginning of the year, so it wasn't too long ago. IP doesn't sound like its gotten a great rap lately either, but I've read conflicting reports on that one saying they've gotten great results. So I'd tell you to go with QV since it was fine for me but we'll see what others say.

oakraider1

Jul 21, 2005
Far Away
From personal use QV hurts like hell. Don't expect to sit for two days after a shot of test..Britsh Dragon is good if you can get it ,no pain and good quality

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Im on qv right now and its allright. but I probably wont ever use it again.
Personally I would go with a UG lab and not qv,denkall or IP.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oakraider1 said:
From personal use QV hurts like hell. Don't expect to sit for two days after a shot of test..Britsh Dragon is good if you can get it ,no pain and good quality
IF YOU CAN GET IT?
YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT HERE! In the source section.

Last edited by a moderator:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I wouldnt use any of it...use to be all there was
Now,British Dragon from XXXX is all there is...nobody better in the biz and they provide all your needs at a fair price with impeccable service

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Kell must have been temporarily out of his mind. Is anyone suprised?J/K I love ya you crazy mutha.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Blackbird said:
Kell must have been temporarily out of his mind. Is anyone suprised?J/K I love ya you crazy mutha.
EXCUSE ME men,I typed the source didn't I?...shit,you heard of alzhiemers/well,Im going sometimers...sorry

Jun 19, 2005
i would look around some more or go with BD stuff. i used the qv prop a few years ago and the ethanate. it was fine. i have some ip but shyed away from it...so cant tell you there. denkal..was connected to QV at one time.

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Well I changed my cycle. I'm not doing the QV Equipoise. Just Nile Sust and IP D-bol. Looking for the bulk and weight.