©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need response from the Vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Guys - I'm at the end of week 4 of my current cycle. I've already taken all the dbol that I had and I've got about 12 amps of Galenika enanthate left. At this point, gains seem barely noticeable. I am tempted to go ahead and get more juice - increase my dosage to maybe 3cc / week (instead of the 2cc I have been currently running) and then increasing cycle duration. Actually - I would just get the juice and have it on hand in case I decide to go thru with this. I don't want week #10 to come around and then look like I did 10 weeks ago! I would like to get some suggestions on this and also suggestions on what type of changes I should make to the cycle. Should I buy sustanon or something other than the enanthate or what? I'm getting around 250 - 300 grams of protein daily (that's all I can afford!!!) and I'm lifting 6 days a week - drinking 1 gallon of water daily.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How much D bol were you taking? In 4 weeks, you should have bloated like a toad :D Are you sure it was real? Im not familiar with Galenika enanthate. Is it 1cc per amp? Is it 200mg/ml? If your taking 400mg of the enanthate, you should have started to notice gains from it as well by now. I dont know why you didnt make any gains from the D bol though. You can always up the test a little if you want. How many cycles have you taken in the past? What doses?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I took 20mg dbol daily. They were 5 mg Thai pinks and they looked exactly like all the pics I have seen of real Thai pinks!? The Galenika enanthate is 1cc per amp (250ml) and the amps look like all the pics of real Galenika amps. This is my first cycle!

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
imdaman1 said:
I took 20mg dbol daily. They were 5 mg Thai pinks and they looked exactly like all the pics I have seen of real Thai pinks!? The Galenika enanthate is 1cc per amp (250ml) and the amps look like all the pics of real Galenika amps. This is my first cycle!

Bro...everything is real gear just now someone is trying to convince you that it isnt
:sniper:

jhelser

May 15, 2004
first cycle d-bol and enanthate.....

I have had experience with both these drugs but never combined them.
In both cases I gained weight and grew stronger.
I noticed a loss of definition during these cycles because of water retention but i quickly lost about 5pounds after the drugs were removed after which i could see the new muscle.
In general, I got good gains but none of my cycles have been over 8 weeks so I cant say what to expect past week ten.

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
answer

imdaman1 said:
Guys - I'm at the end of week 4 of my current cycle. I've already taken all the dbol that I had and I've got about 12 amps of Galenika enanthate left. At this point, gains seem barely noticeable. I am tempted to go ahead and get more juice - increase my dosage to maybe 3cc / week (instead of the 2cc I have been currently running) and then increasing cycle duration. Actually - I would just get the juice and have it on hand in case I decide to go thru with this. I don't want week #10 to come around and then look like I did 10 weeks ago! I would like to get some suggestions on this and also suggestions on what type of changes I should make to the cycle. Should I buy sustanon or something other than the enanthate or what? I'm getting around 250 - 300 grams of protein daily (that's all I can afford!!!) and I'm lifting 6 days a week - drinking 1 gallon of water daily.

The first logical explaination would be the quality of the gear, although this is not the only reason by any means. There could be many things that hinder progress! The next thing to consider is that enanthate takes a couple weeks to really kick in...so maybe you should be a bit more patient and see what happens the next couple of weeks. Increasing dose should wait until a few more weeks go by to allow for the enanthate to really take effect...to first see if this is necessary!Enanthate is the longest acting of the Test esthers...so be patient!

You can always stretch a cycle out longer...provided you protect the liver with proper liver detoxifiers and supplementation....and lots of water!

You might want to consider Deca with theTest (and I would have used Sust from the onset)...you will experience much better gains by hitting the receptor sites from multiple angles as opposed to just one with the Enanthate!

Big Mistake - Working out 6 times a week will slow or altogether halt growth.
The nervous system cannot repair itself or recover from 6 day a week workouts. The synapse will suffer weak electrical impulses to the muscle fibers and your whole system will go into a tailspin as far as growth is concerned...your central nervous system will "burn out" so to speak.

You must limit workouts to 3 times a week, 1 hour maximum for hyperplasia to occur...any more than this is just too much. One hour sessions 3 x a week...and train hard!

This one concept alone can improve your gains dramatically!

You really need to get the bodybuilding basics down though before you mess with gear. If you dont have the basics about lifting and exercise...you are wasting money on gear in the first place.

A proper exercise program should have been well-thought out and planned BEFORE gear ever comes into play! If you do not know how to plan an program for yourself correctly, you need to consult a seasoned vet before beginning.

This is one of the biggest mistakes I see young people make...jumping into gear use before they even know the basics. And this can be wasteful, if not down-right harmful in some cases.

Just looking out for you...

....food for thought!

Steel

Last edited:

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
about the gear...

steroid said:
Bro...everything is real gear just now someone is trying to convince you that it isnt
:sniper:

I want to go on record as saying that I am the person who may have put some doubt in one of the board members minds. This member came to me for some advice, and in the course of giving this advice... I was trying to educate this person as to some of the "warning signs" of scammers.

Somehow alot of what was said became misconstrued..and this individual started a rhumour that isn't true.

I want to go on record as saying that... I do not think the gear is fake, and I do not think the gentleman selling it is a scammer either... at least as far as I can see! It was all just a misunderstanding...some things were taken out of context!

I was just trying to keep a brother safe from POSSIBLE scammers!

And I want to apologize for the misunderstanding!

I hope this clears things up a bit!

Steel

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
Steel Force said:
I want to go on record as saying that I am the person who may have put some doubt in one of the board members minds. This member came to me for some advice, and in the course of giving this advice... I was trying to educate this person as to some of the "warning signs" of scammers.

Somehow alot of what was said became misconstrued..and this individual started a rhumour that isn't true.

I want to go on record as saying that... I do not think the gear is fake, and I do not think the gentleman selling it is a scammer either... at least as far as I can see! It was all just a misunderstanding...some things were taken out of context!

I was just trying to keep a brother safe from POSSIBLE scammers!

And I want to apologize for the misunderstanding!

I hope this clears things up a bit!

Steel

;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steel Force said:
Big Mistake - Working out 6 times a week will slow or altogether halt growth.
The nervous system cannot repair itself or recover from 6 day a week workouts. The synapse will suffer weak electrical impulses to the muscle fibers and your whole system will go into a tailspin as far as growth is concerned...your central nervous system will "burn out" so to speak.

You must limit workouts to 3 times a week, 1 hour maximum for hyperplasia to occur...any more than this is just too much. One hour sessions 3 x a week...and train hard!

This one concept alone can improve your gains dramatically!
Steel

That was my first thought. I concur.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
That was my first thought. I concur.

Amen. I would feel like hell working out that much. Get some rest and protein :) Nice training info SF

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Bs

Nobody started any "rumors." Someone has definitely changed their attitude a little, though. Apology is cool but don't throw in something about lies being told or untrue "rumors" getting started - just apologize and let it go at that. As far as working out daily - I don't claim to know it all - but I do know alot of big mofos who workout the same way that I do. I've been making good gains from this alone. I just expected the gaining to increase even more from the juice. I'll try backing off a little, though, to see what happens.

Thanx guys
daman

digital

Mar 8, 2004
i agree with alot of what steel said in his ariganal post, i would like to add, that you must increase your calories to around the 5000 mark.i must agree 6 times a week is a bit much,how is your split?

also it takes 4-5 weeks to start kicking in,test wise,look at diet and training then gear.gear might be bunk might not,address the first two issues and you will know for sure.hows your sex drive,holding water,acne?

digital

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
little or no acne - but skin does seem a bit oily. Sex drive definitely increased. Have gained 6 - 7 pounds which I believe is either water or fat from all the damn eating! Hard to tell - maybe some of both.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
well i am glad you are expieriencing some test sides, which means to a certain degree your gear is real.whats your diet like.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
its all good!

I just measured my guns - they are a full 1/4" bigger than they were 1 week ago. :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
I just measured my guns - they are a full 1/4" bigger than they were 1 week ago. :D

Are they FINALLY up to 12" now? j/k! :D Congrats bro. :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
just one more 1/4" to go - then they'll be 12"! I can't wait! :asshole: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
imdaman1 said:
Nobody started any "rumors." Someone has definitely changed their attitude a little, though. Apology is cool but don't throw in something about lies being told or untrue "rumors" getting started - just apologize and let it go at that. As far as working out daily - I don't claim to know it all - but I do know alot of big mofos who workout the same way that I do. I've been making good gains from this alone. I just expected the gaining to increase even more from the juice. I'll try backing off a little, though, to see what happens.

Thanx guys
daman

Nobody is changing their tune around here, young man...
You did a very fucked up thing... You took a PRIVATE message from one board, with information that was intended to help you PRIVATELY...and posted it to another person on another board... and that is really fucked up! Did you ever hear of confidentiality? They call private messages... PRIVATE for a reason. You took a private conversation between you and myself and copied that message and sent it to someone on another board. You did not even wait long enough to hear the whole story before you went ballistic and jumped the gun. You asked me about your gear problems and I simply was giving you possible reasons for your perceived dilemna...and then you didn't even wait to hear the whole story from me before you went nuts!
Very immature behaviour!

You asked me for advice, in PRIVATE...and took that PRIVATE conversation and made it PUBLIC before even hearing the complete story from me. In the process of doing so... you created a misunderstanding for a couple of guys.

I am not aplogizing to you...only to "steroid" who was the affected party, and you know what...it is YOU that should be making that apology to him, not me!
I am apologizing FOR YOU ...since you don't even see the error of your ways!

Not that I think you are man enough to admit your mistake...but in reality, you owe both me and steroid an apology!

I dont expect to get it though, being the person you appear to be. And I really don't care due to the fact (and sorry to you other guys for saying this) but I really don't value my membership here very much because of you...you only serve to lessen the quality of this board for these other nice gentlemen
who may want to learn a thing or two in a civil manner.

It's time for you to take a good hard look in the mirror before you open your mouth brother. And Admin...if you feel the need to take me off this board...no problem... Im not suggesting to try to tell you what to do...But I think you would be much better served taking Imdaman off...he causes problems and seems to have a very bad attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.