©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Remember fertodur???

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Anyone here remember the mexican cyclofenil brand name fertodur?
I used that between cycles in the mid 80s to early/ mid 90s . Worked pretty well without as many sides as clomid. I myself never had a bad time on clomid but a couple of buddies seemed weepy and moody. huh. Does anyone use that compound for a test boost anymore? Just one more thing rattlin around my gourd.. Thn aks, T

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would bet most people on the boards now do not even know what that is:p

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I would bet most people on the boards now do not even know what that is:p

Lol.. I know it takes a lot more in dosage for cyclofenil to work on gyno / estrogen than say nova or clomid and now aromasin so it's kinda weeded it self out of the thing of need. But you know they still sell it in mexico I'm sure. Anything to make a buck.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Lol.. I know it takes a lot more in dosage for cyclofenil to work on gyno / estrogen than say nova or clomid and now aromasin so it's kinda weeded it self out of the thing of need. But you know they still sell it in mexico I'm sure. Anything to make a buck.

true but at 30 tabs for 50 cents it was pretty cheap. worked well between cycles. t

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Duchaine had mentioned once in an old MM2k mag that fertodur was only about half as effective as clomid in helping the HPGA kickstart natty test again for recovery. That may or may not be true, but I know it was fairly weak, but back then it was real cheap, so double or tripling up was not an issue in regards to price like turbo stated above.