©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tor

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
https://www.torproject.org

Always do your own research before downloading if your not familiar with something you can always ask someone here. I post certain internet security just to bring to everyone's attention on what is out there. if you have other info or ideas please post up.

Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I have, I could probably spend some time with it and it would work better. Hey whats your take on the countermail java app? You think its a major flaw?

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
I am ok with it for countermail if you get the pop up just make sure the applictions signature has ben verifed.

I have, I could probably spend some time with it and it would work better. Hey whats your take on the countermail java app? You think its a major flaw?

Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I am ok with it for countermail if you get the pop up just make sure the applictions signature has ben verifed.

That's what I was thinking. They seem to get allot of flak for it. I think it's about the safest bet out there for PGP webmail.