©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Summers right around the corner!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Something about superbowl has always hit that
time to get it on switch in me every winter.
Man it's gonna be spring, warm and then summer before you know it.
I bounced up happy as F--k and i'm about to go blaze some back.
Let's get ready for the warm weather coming in not too many weeks.
What we do now will pay personel satisfaction dividends soon.
Have a great day! T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I live for summer. I like the days are getting longer. I am READY! …don't need to spend 10 minutes warming up at the gym, because when I walk in my body is warm already. Then time to get the hog out and feel the sun on my skin and wind in my face.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Cuz old lard asses like me put on fat just reading the label on a box of ho ho's.. T

I don't look forward to those days :( Saturday night I had 2 beers, a buffalo chicken wrap (with chips), roast beef sub (with chips), a "The Big Burger" (with chips) then a caramel blonde dessert thing. All in one sitting... Woke up Sunday, took massive shit and looked leaner than before haha

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm going to try and get shredded this summer for the first time since about 2007.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Little over $5,300 refund. :headbang:

Ok on fed. The state is doing the usual license to steal routine.
Aboout every other year they come up with a new one.
This year it's the oh you bought a dirt bike in another state 7 yrs ago.
You didn't pay US(my state) sales tax thus you owe US ---- + double that in interest and "penalty" . I bought a dirt bike in an adjoining state
and kept going right on to tx to deliver my son's birthday present.
bike was never in my state. Who you think is:mad: getting strung up first when the next civil war comes? The nasty oil tasters that work for these shakedown "agencies". Lord never put me in the same room as one of these people...T:mad

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I despise the IRS! I have to pay taxes every fricking year. I would love to get back one of those 5k plus refunds.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Omg..turbo that's redic.. I owe a bunch and not gonna let them fuk my mind and they can get 100$ payments..

Xmen what's your secret? 15 kids ?.. Jst kidden. Now don't you think getting that money and collecting interest is better than them holding it? Maybe reasons involved and no need to explain.lol

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm currently bulking and as I get older, I'm getting better. Less body fat than when I started, gained a serious amount of meat on my frame since December, diet's dialed in and switching to peaking for the summer will be a matter of just how well I come in, not if I'll be ready. It's ONLY February and 2013 and I'm thinking will be the best one yet.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Put a vid up on music thread "summertime" . Man I love that happy ass laid back warm weather vid.. Go check it . Can't help but make you smile and look just over the horizon.. Good morning gotta run. T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Xmen what's your secret? 15 kids ?.. Jst kidden. Now don't you think getting that money and collecting interest is better than them holding it? Maybe reasons involved and no need to explain.lol

3 Kids.

I tried the save it myself and collect the interest, but I always end up spending it on shit I either don't need or we go on a trip.

I owed $3,000 one year, and thought I'd rather get a refund for over paying than maybe collecting $150 on interest.