©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

estrogenic fat?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
It can by the process of aromatisation. Test will aromatise or convert into estrogen if the circulating test does not get bound up by the receptor in a specific time line. So if you are on a heavy dose of test an anti e might be a wise option. Our bodies will only use so much test at a given time, so if too much is circulating then there is a good chance some of it will aromatise into estrogen.

Peter

Sep 14, 2007
I know that estrogen promotes excess fat and excess fat can increase estrogen levels.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
digging out this out thread ... :D

Other then diet and AI, are there any other ways to keep the aromatisation lower? adding Mast or Proviron helps? what abt T3?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
digging out this out thread ... :D

Other then diet and AI, are there any other ways to keep the aromatisation lower? adding Mast or Proviron helps? what abt T3?

Adding Mast or Proviron is basically the same thing as adding a very weak AI. Masteron was developed as a cancer drug for women with estrogen dependent breast cancer. Proviron also has a weak affinity for the estrogen receptor, helping to keep estrogenic sides under control.

I'm not aware of any direct reaction between T3 and estrogen or the aromatase enzyme. Not saying it's not there, I've just never heard about it if it is. Most likely any benefit from T3 as it relates to estrogen is from lowering body fat levels. For men, the Aromatase enzyme is almost exclusively produced in adipose(fat) tissue, meaning that by using T3 and lowering body fat, one would reduce production of aromatase enzyme and decrease aromatization.

Lowering body fat levels is the single biggest factor for controlling aromatization in men, other than use of an AI.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Adding Mast or Proviron is basically the same thing as adding a very weak AI. Masteron was developed as a cancer drug for women with estrogen dependent breast cancer. Proviron also has a weak affinity for the estrogen receptor, helping to keep estrogenic sides under control.

I'm not aware of any direct reaction between T3 and estrogen or the aromatase enzyme. Not saying it's not there, I've just never heard about it if it is. Most likely any benefit from T3 as it relates to estrogen is from lowering body fat levels. For men, the Aromatase enzyme is almost exclusively produced in adipose(fat) tissue, meaning that by using T3 and lowering body fat, one would reduce production of aromatase enzyme and decrease aromatization.

Lowering body fat levels is the single biggest factor for controlling aromatization in men, other than use of an AI.

my bad , i didnt mention t3 for fat loss. ;)

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Estrogen itself can cause fat gain. It also blocks t4 from converting to t3 lowering your metabolism. Some people have enough anabolic activity to counter act this.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes uncontrolled estro can get ya fat . More so of course with a crappy diet.
High androgens and anabolic state with optimal/lower estro but not too low
allows for being a bit lax on quality but not adding much appreciable fat.
Of course an optimum food intake along with the controlled estro will really help promote a lean condition. In other words don't be lazy with chemical optimization. T