©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy Picture of Juan Morel 5 Days Out From The O!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I saw this before on IG. He does look crazy freaky. I like his physique a lot plus he is big too. It will be filtered I can see by looking at it. Not overly done but that type of filtering (shadowing etc) can make veins appear much more prominent. I completely forgot about him and hopefully he can move up this year.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I saw this before on IG. He does look crazy freaky. I like his physique a lot plus he is big too. It will be filtered I can see by looking at it. Not overly done but that type of filtering (shadowing etc) can make veins appear much more prominent. I completely forgot about him and hopefully he can move up this year.

Filter or not that is a crazy set of pics.

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Amazing vascularity! I hope he can keep this conditioning into the show and improve on previous appearances.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Amazing vascularity! I hope he can keep this conditioning into the show and improve on previous appearances.

Unfortunately he couldn't. I am a fan of his physique but he looked like he overdieted. His legs are not as big as his upper body so they were the first thing to go so it leaves him even more disproportionate.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It's always amazing to see how many bodybuilders look great a week out and then stink it up come the day of the show.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
As he has hardly any calves I don't see him placing very high at such a high level show.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It's always amazing to see how many bodybuilders look great a week out and then stink it up come the day of the show.

After seeing the pics this was the case with most of this years lineup. Even Curry didn't look as good as I thought he would. Juan might have won freakiest contest prep pic this year though. Those veins are insane :eek: