©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test flu???

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I just did my first shot of Test e last night. Site got a little sore but not too bad. But today i started feeling a little under the weather, not real bad just not 100%. I was wondering if that could be the "Test Flu". Does it show up that quickly? who long does it last? anything i can take to make it better cause i don't live with mommy any more.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's what you suspect bro. Don't worry it's your body getting used to a foreign substance. I had it before. It usually goes away in a day so just get some rest. It might come back again on and off for like 2 weeks or so until your body gets used to it.

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
I just did my first shot of Test e last night. Site got a little sore but not too bad. But today i started feeling a little under the weather, not real bad just not 100%. I was wondering if that could be the "Test Flu". Does it show up that quickly? who long does it last? anything i can take to make it better cause i don't live with mommy any more.

might be all in your head as it was your first shot and you've read about test flu before........

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
It's all cleared up now. It was either the test flu or part of my allergies, my sister brought her puppy over and i was sneazing like crazy. Either way i'm feeling good, shoulder a little sore from injection, but i've had worse. Can't wait for the next shot.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
It's all cleared up now.

You fricken Pussy get over it! a "puppy" huh....hmmm...i thought you were the only "bitch" in the house

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
Why so mean oracle? A little roid rage going on?

give him a break........side effects from the sex change...nothing more

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
give him a break........side effects from the sex change...nothing more

Uh...you mistaken me for Tee (Dink) again wolfy....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
It's all cleared up now. It was either the test flu or part of my allergies, my sister brought her puppy over and i was sneazing like crazy. Either way i'm feeling good, shoulder a little sore from injection, but i've had worse. Can't wait for the next shot.

yeah the 2nd shot is when that hanta virus and E.choli boot in.
those mexvet guys love to f*** the gringo,gringo.
TestFlooey!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
I'm scared enough about injections and now your talking about e coli and shit. What are you trying to do to me kell?

He's your butt buddy he's just trying to tell you what you can catch from each other.

P

pincrusher

man, you better make sure you dont get an abcess from your first shot before you do another or you might loose both arms

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
you better listen to pin

steve0085 said:
I'm scared enough about injections and now your talking about e coli and shit. What are you trying to do to me kell?
Ive actually read an article in which a guy lost his L arm and 3 1/2 fingers on R hand after doing bad gear.(maybe)
said his initial onset of symptoms felt flulike...
you'll be fine(maybe)
calm down for one thing you could psyche yourself anywhere.j/k

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
at least kell11 you recognize your strengths when it comes to admitting your sexuall habits

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
I was never worried about it, I was just wondering how quickly That kind of thing could come on.
What? losing your exremities? hours maybe weeks look up/out for dermal necrotosis.
j/k

Last edited: