(#2)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI OVP / Darovanie Členské

On-line
Pripojiť Dátum: Október 2007
02-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Citát:
Pôvodne odoslal kaju
I am ready to start a cycle. I ve done alll my homework on what gear to use and how to stack and how much and all my post cycle needs. Now I need to do my homework on how to buy. I was wondering if anyone new how to get the best and up to date info. Or maybe if someone had a link to send people to read up on such ino. anything I can read would be helpfull. I know this is on the minds of alot of people.
I don't really get what you mean because it is a very easy process. Basically you can't use your credit card on sites at all now. In the past you could on certain sites but it was best not to. You are best using western union money transfer (there are many similar companies). If you use Alinshop it goes through it step by step so anyone will be able to understand. Just follow the instructions and how to pay etc. Other companies such as Moneygram use the same processes and when you buy you will be provided with all the details.

Incidentally if this is your first cycle what do you plan to do? Including your protection and PCT.

Použite kód "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com objednávku!
Použite kód ELVIA1023 ak chcete získať 5% zľavu vaše ďalšie Synthetek Objednávky.
Na obmedzený čas, len vtedy, ak je vaša objednávka 300 dolárov alebo viac, hádzať produkt podľa VÁŠHO výberu úplne ZADARMO.

GENOTEC REP
Najlepšie a najlacnejšie AAS k dispozícii. POPOLUDNÍ ma na zozname, alebo ak máte akékoľvek otázky.