©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Michael Jackson threatens to sue over mocking video by Eminem

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1326881,00.html

Oliver Burkeman in New York
Thursday October 14, 2004
The Guardian

Michael Jackson is threatening to sue Eminem over a music video in which the rapper refers mockingly to the child abuse allegations against Jackson and ridicules his plastic surgery.

Jackson, who is expected to face trial on molestation charges early next year in California, has demanded that all US cable music video channels cease showing the video for Just Lose It.

In it, Eminem appears, dressed as Jackson, on a bed surrounded by young boys and singing: "Come here, little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap?"

"And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation," Eminem adds.

Subsequently in the video his nose appears to fall off and his hair catches fire - the latter being a reference to an incident that befell Jackson during the filming of a Pepsi advert in 1984.

"I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video," Jackson said in an interview with a Los Angeles radio station. "I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive."

The singer continued: "I've admired Eminem as an artist, and was shocked by this. The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family and the community at large."

His spokesman told reporters that legal action was being considered. So far one channel, Black Entertainment Television, has complied with Jackson's request.

"BET pulled the video because we feel it is inappropriate to use our network to air a video disparaging Michael's character, or that of any other celebrity," its chairman and founder, Robert Johnson, said.

Jackson has pleaded not guilty to the allegations that he abused a 12-year-old at his Neverland ranch.

His defence lawyers have argued that the multimillionaire star is a prime target for malicious plaintiffs seeking cash in return for dropping their allegations.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I hope he does sue. That will be more $$$ out of his pocket and hopefully will help the little sicko on his way to bankruptcy sooner :)

M

MYRICK

Bet He Thought The Shit Was Funny When Em Dressed Up As Freakin Britney Spears And Talked About Christina Given Carson Daly Vd.

And If Em Was Black Bet Wouldnt Have Pulled That Shit