©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Caffeine and DNP video

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Video Abstract: "Caffeine and dinitrophenol increase metabolism and mitochondria in muscle cells" - YouTube

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You guys don't get it.

A man took DNP 1 hour before falling 4000ft from an airplane when his chute didn't open. He hit the ground at aproximatly 240mph. When they tested his blood they found DNP in it. Not caffine!
DNP kills guys.
Why do I always have to step in and explain stuff to you dummies?

I hope that straightened things out for you.

CG

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You guys don't get it.

I man took DNP 1 hour before falling 4000ft from an airplane when his chute didn't open. He hit the ground at aproximatly 240mph. When they tested his blood they found DNP in it. Not caffine!
DNP kills guys.
Why do I always have to step in and explain stuff to you dummies?

I hope that straightened things out for you.

CG

Weird, when I took DNP and jumped out of a plane I turned into a glorious Phoenix and burned all the way down as a wonderful ball of flame.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I didn't understand that either. hence why I posted the video. on 500mg right now. I cant breath, im sweating, barely have energy to stay away but I cant sleep bc of heat and sweat.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Yeah, my heart would explode if I took enough caffeine to loose just what I do on 250mg DNP.

Hawk

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
those people are idiots. i just used 500mg and can majorly tell the diff

Ya thats what i figured after watching the video. Seems just like everything else really. Taken in the correct dosage will lead to fat loss. Abuse it and its going to bite you in the ass.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I didn't use it til 5% I don't anyone should use anything until it becomes damn near a necessity.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I didn't use it til 5% I don't anyone should use anything until it becomes damn near a necessity.

Hmm you make a fair point. No need to risk my health for something I can do on my own and will make me healthier in the process.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
nvm. that's not being a dick. but if you don't know what gh means (growth hormone) it means you don't know how to use it, nor its effects. clean diet and cardio mate. and gtg

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
You never know what some people mean with the term gh....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367454421.530774.jpg

Ok I'll stop for the night lol....