©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bermuda here

bermuda

May 9, 2013
Hello guys,

im a 25 year old male, who was introduced to bodybuilding at the age of 18, at the time i was a baseball athlete and was really torn between the two sports..after high school i chose bodybuilding. best choice of my life.

been lifting ever since. started my first cycle at the age of 21. basic test cycle for 10 weeks. gained about 30lbs and kept 20. ive done 4 cycles since.

i hope to continue learning and mastering the diet aspect which is my biggest weaknes. learning how to diet down properly and etc.

currently im recovering from a torn pectoral muscle which i just had surgery on. so i will be out for 6 months. in the meantime i will research dieting, gear and other lifting regimens..glad to be apart of this board:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Bermuda welcome. Dont play the pitty card yet bro. We got people in here with swole ripped up broken ankles and busted up toggle switches. Seem like you fit in. Kiddn . Torn pecs makes my eyes water . Ib

bermuda

May 9, 2013
oh great here they come...i knew the gay joke initiation would have to come sooner or later hahaha