©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk is looking for your thoughts on this run

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
It is a bit late as this cycle is already in motion or at least on it's way. Regardless, I have always been a traditional cycle guy running high T with either EQ, deca or tren. Lately I have mixed it up with low T high Tren and now High T with NPP and Var.

After my meet I plan on taking some time off and coming back with something like this:
T Enthate 1800 EW
NPP 600 EW
Inj Winny 600 EW
oral tbol ??? ED

LMK your thoughts?
Hawk

FYI for those who don't know me
Stats:
5'11"
250+ with almost a six pack at the moment :)
40+ yrs old
Lifting 11 years
Cycling for 6+

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
How long you gonna run it for? 12-16 weeks? Also, I like the 40+ age description. I need to start using that.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I have to ask as far as the Winnie goes how lean are you? You will really notice the effect more the leaner you are.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I tend to run shorter 8 week cycles with 2 weeks off between (no this is not the "healthiest " choice.

Also, the goal is for lean strength hence the winny. I am looking to get stonger without gaining large amounts of weight in order to stay close to 242.

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hawk u like te other than cyp aye?
Winny not more than 6 weeks I'd say as it tends to ruin tendons but i love it for 6 weeks at that dose. Tbol u will love as its similar of course to dbol but less water and I run it 75-100mg day 8 weeks also . Npp is perfect for balancing with the Winny as long as it's ran longer than the winny..Do it..

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Man...I got bloodwork done after adding winny in and my bloodwork came back all messed up...that and suspension are the only things that does this to me...and like ib said it definitely makes ur tendons brittle as hell....never again for me....rather take tbol or high dose of anavar for me

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Have to admit I am not a fan of Winnie either. It puts my joints and tendons through the ringer. I would much prefer masteron or var

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Try test at 600 and NPP at 1800-

I am running super high Deca now and love it-

My cycle looks like-

Test-250
Drol-100-150mg ed
TrenA- 400mg
MastE-350mg
Deca-2200 mg
Bromo-1.25mg ed
Slin-25ius
Letro-1.25mg 2x week

Best run in a long time for me-

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hawk u like te other than cyp aye?
Winny not more than 6 weeks I'd say as it tends to ruin tendons but i love it for 6 weeks at that dose. Tbol u will love as its similar of course to dbol but less water and I run it 75-100mg day 8 weeks also . Npp is perfect for balancing with the Winny as long as it's ran longer than the winny..Do it..

Well, I prefer the enth for two reasons, 1. more mgs per cc, 2. I can get it in 300mgs vs. the typical 200mg/cc.

So, looks like dropping the winny to 6 weeks and running the NPP the full 8 would be the way to go.

Thanks bro,
Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I think id still pick tren over all tho with a little test and some growth

I like tren, but need to get a good nights sleep for once LOL. I am just looking to change things up.

Have to admit I am not a fan of Winnie either. It puts my joints and tendons through the ringer. I would much prefer masteron or var

I have heard this, but I have never done inj. winny so I want to try it first hand.

My cycle looks like-

Test-250
Drol-100-150mg ed
TrenA- 400mg
MastE-350mg
Deca-2200 mg
Bromo-1.25mg ed
Slin-25ius
Letro-1.25mg 2x week

Thanks, I have run deca at 1200mg EW and you could pretty much roll me down the street I was so bloated. I am interested in the high NPP run and may try that in the future.

Hawk

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I like tren, but need to get a good nights sleep for once LOL. I am just looking to change things up.

I have heard this, but I have never done inj. winny so I want to try it first hand.

Thanks, I have run deca at 1200mg EW and you could pretty much roll me down the street I was so bloated. I am interested in the high NPP run and may try that in the future.

Hawk

Have you ran it with an anti prolactin and anti Aromatase at the same time-?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yep, run aromasin with every cycle and tried both caber and prami. The only thing that helps is Nyquil.

Hawk

For some reason I don't have the bloat- but I do like nandrolone quite a bit. I don't tend to get the sides most people do... I do have to stay on top or the ancillaries or else my nips get sore fast

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Man...I got bloodwork done after adding winny in and my bloodwork came back all messed up...that and suspension are the only things that does this to me...and like ib said it definitely makes ur tendons brittle as hell....never again for me....rather take tbol or high dose of anavar for me

What was the dose, joshck ,of the Winny and time on it ? And did your white cell count tank as well as lipids? Thks..

Sounds good Hawk I gotcha on the te cyp wonder . Good point.
Site pin that Winny too brutha.. It's my fav when it's good.. Cool

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012

My cycle looks like-

Test-250
Drol-100-150mg ed
TrenA- 400mg
MastE-350mg
Deca-2200 mg
Bromo-1.25mg ed
Slin-25ius
Letro-1.25mg 2x week

Wow dude that's a ton of stuff and mg. Did you go up on that deca dose over time or how did you land on 2.2g? Kinda makes sense in a way since deca aromatizes about half as much as test. So that would be like 1100mg of test. I'd like to try a gram maybe next off season.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Well, I prefer the enth for two reasons, 1. more mgs per cc, 2. I can get it in 300mgs vs. the typical 200mg/cc.

So, looks like dropping the winny to 6 weeks and running the NPP the full 8 would be the way to go.

Thanks bro,
Hawk

Should work pretty damn well.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Wow dude that's a ton of stuff and mg. Did you go up on that deca dose over time or how did you land on 2.2g? Kinda makes sense in a way since deca aromatizes about half as much as test. So that would be like 1100mg of test. I'd like to try a gram maybe next off season.

Yeah I kinda built up- and just decided to go really heavy and see how I felt- I'm pinning 450 mg 5xweek

Also- the Tren/test/mast- is kinda the base for my cycles... I like to run all those on the lighter side and blast really heavy on other compounds and switch them out frequently. Just seems to be how I respond better.

Honestly I wish I was one of those guys who can do 500 of test and 400 of Deca and grow- but I'm not.

Last edited:

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I have to ask as far as the Winnie goes how lean are you? You will really notice the effect more the leaner you are.

winny actually helps with endurance no matter what your bodyfat ,
Also it makes me stronger than any other steroid out there besides drol ,except winny dries me out as well.
The other thing it wreaks havoc on your LDL and on your joints,also if you have injurys Or your older in age like myself( I suffer from major injuries plus I'm old so winny exacerbates my pain)
I might try it again this years since my deca is so high,hooefully it will mask the pains .
Anyway winny can be used in bulking or cutting diet is what changes your body