©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can Hypnosis help to build muscles?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
This article was written by Dafydd Ryerson, a professional hypnotherapist. In associated with <a href="http://www.musclemindpower.com
www.MuscleMindPower.com

Can hypnosis help to build muscles?

Hypnosis is a great tool for personal change. Hypnosis is currently used by millions of people around the world to help them achieve many things such as to quit smoking, gain confidence, or lose weight. Hypnosis is a totally natural phenomenon that is misunderstood by the majority of the population, which knows very little about it. It has been proven to work and it is 100% natural. So the big question is, can it help bodybuilders too?

The power of the mind should never be underestimated. This is especially true for bodybuilders. Many professional body builders and top athletes already use psychological techniques to give them that 'edge'. Despite this, the human mind still remains as the most neglected part of the body in bodybuilding.

State of mind is the difference between success and failure. Of course, a good solid exercise training program and a good healthy diet are important in muscular growth. But if your subconscious mind is not fully co-operating then a lot of hard work and effort can be wasted. This is one reason why many people fail to pack on muscle. Because they’re subconscious mind simply won't let them! Whilst exercise and diet are important, the state of mind is crucial.

Hypnosis can help you to increase the size and strength of your body's muscles. It can help you to increase your motivation to exercise. Hypnosis can increase your endurance during workouts. It can also help to improve your diet. Research has shown that hypnosis can even increase muscle size and strength without even exercising!

A study by a British University showed dramatic results. In this study, there were two groups. One group doing just hypnotic exercises and one doing real exercises. In one week both groups spent the same amount of time on their exercises. The group doing the real exercise increased the size and strength of their muscle by approx.30%. The group doing only the hypnosis exercises increased the size and strength by 16%. This studied showed that without even exercising muscular growth can occur. So just imagine what sort of levels can be achieved when you combine hypnosis with your workouts.

How much do you spend on protein supplements, fitness magazines, gym membership, home fitness equipment, and the rest? You’re probably spending lots of money. But remember if your state of mind is not at 100% then there is a good chance that some if not all that money is going to waste. You will benefit from all these other bodybuilding products if you first maximise your inner potential and.....

TRAIN YOUR MIND FOR BODYBUILDING SUCCESS!!!!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
My uncle is a psychologist and he uses forms of hypnosis on some patients for weight loss... And it works! Works pretty damn good!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
does anybody know any techinique that works as self-hypnosis? or even some legit mp3 that can be downloaded?

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I don't doubt that hypnosis works (to a degree), but what else are you opening yourself up to? As one who believes in an evil influence being present in this world, how do I know that hypnosis doesn't open a door that has no 'filter' on it?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I don't doubt that hypnosis works (to a degree), but what else are you opening yourself up to? As one who believes in an evil influence being present in this world, how do I know that hypnosis doesn't open a door that has no 'filter' on it?

I think the form of hypnosis you are referring to is the one where an individual leaves their normal state of mind. There are other forms that are more of a way a person gets an ingrained though of who they are through hypnotherapy (e.g. I do not smoke, I am not a smoker...) and they live out that thought process that has been ingrained.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
There's a couple I'm friends with that used hypnosis to quit smoking. It worked for them. Been about 8 years or so.

An older buddy of mine i used to work with did that 10 years ago. Now he smokes more than ever, like 2 packs a day.lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I do know the mind-body connection is pretty amazing and much is not known. I don't really have an answer to your question that it actually directly results in more muscle. BUT I will say that I have been taking some mindfulness meditation classes to help me deal with the stress and worry of my health issue these days and it absolutely works to remove stress from your body! …and that is a great thing for muscle anabolism and keeping your immune system in top shape. Both good.