©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Omfg my ass hurts!!!!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Well after years of aas use I can finally say Ive had the worst pip Ive ever had did a 3cc shot of T400 and for the love of fucking god it feels like ive got a baseball on my ass cheek...tried rubbing it out (didnt work) been eating ibuprofin and sitting on a heating pad and it helps doesnt hurt as bad as it did the day after the pin but for the love of god how long till this shit goes away? :banghead:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I don't predict the future, but I think after a nice hefty 1gm+ dose in your posterior, you're going to ache for at least 3-4 days if you are a pip victim.
Hopefully, by then your greatest discomfort will be behind you. ;)

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Why would u take 1200mgs at once? Why not break it up throughout the week?

For lack of a better way of putting phoe.....Im a dumbass should have broken it up but figured fuck it and Im paying for it now lol Guess pain will make me remember next time to not be an idiot lol stuffs normally really easy ive done 2cc shots with absolutely no issue guess 2cc is the cutoff

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
For lack of a better way of putting phoe.....Im a dumbass should have broken it up but figured fuck it and Im paying for it now lol Guess pain will make me remember next time to not be an idiot lol stuffs normally really easy ive done 2cc shots with absolutely no issue guess 2cc is the cutoff
I'm not saying that taking 2+ cc's of something should be a cut off but taking a high dosed test like t-400 should be mixed Cuz generally anything over 250-300 mgs of test will leave some sorta of lump and hurt. Its happened to me quite often in the past. I tried one brand and just 1cc of t400 left a knot for a few days.

That's why I say if you're taking other compounds like deca or something else mix it up to dilute it somewhat and spread it out throughout the week instead of taking 3 cc's of the test all at once.

We live and learn by our mistakes. Just hope the swelling how's down in enough time for your next leg day.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Its almost funny how every once in a while a shot will almost kill you a day or two after injection.

Yesterday, I shot 6cc's into my left quad like i've done many times before; and, for some reason, the shot decided to eat my lunch. I literally can't get off the couch today.

Usually, for me, the pain is bad for a day or two after a messed-up shot and will subside on day three. Since you got a softball on your behind, that probably means that some of the gear pooled sub-q. Maybe try shooting a bit deeper next time. A full 1.5 inches is usually decent if you're sticking it in your butt.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
SR, I've had some bad PIP last up to a week before.

Not fun. And I agree with Zoey, it's crazy how even doing your normal routine, every once in a while you will get worse PIP than usual.

levram

Aug 23, 2014
Well after years of aas use I can finally say Ive had the worst pip Ive ever had did a 3cc shot of T400 and for the love of fucking god it feels like ive got a baseball on my ass cheek...tried rubbing it out (didnt work) been eating ibuprofin and sitting on a heating pad and it helps doesnt hurt as bad as it did the day after the pin but for the love of god how long till this shit goes away? :banghead:

Shew, depends.
3cc of oil could take a good 3-4 days to disperse and it depends upon inflammation at the site. My worst shot back in the day before brewing probably lasted a full week. 1-test cypionate :action-smiley-060:

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I've done the same thing a few times 3cc shot of t400 it was isovet brand and knot lasted about 5-6 days. For me if I hit squats hard it seemed to help break it up and wasnt as bad the next day