©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Ancillaries?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
worked , was hard to drink thoe tasted extremly badd , next time I will spent the extra $ and go for tabs, I had the clomid version.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
max lift said:
worked , was hard to drink thoe tasted extremly badd , next time I will spent the extra $ and go for tabs, I had the clomid version.

I wonder if you can put it into a glass of juice or something?

G2G

Mar 27, 2005
I am using the liquid nolva and it seems to work fine. I have liquid clomid for pct so Ill see how that works.

P

pincrusher

instead of putting it in juice just go to www.emptycaps.com and buy some gelcaps. it makes it much easier to take them. you will also want to make sure you have a good graduated(means has measuring lines on it for those who are a little slow :D ) eyedropper. i have been using this company for a few years now and i found it is quite easy to take the liquid ancilliaries. you just need to know that the caps will melt pretty quick after you fill them with liquid so you need to take them within a few minutes.

W

wolfyEVH

liquid clomid i have is the worst tasting shit in the world......your tongue goes numb for like 3 hours....lol but the stuff works

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
my bud said just squirt it into the back of your throat so you miss all your tast buds , hell the stuff made me barf I have drank cheep tequila that has gon down better,
from then on I mixed it with a shot of booze or grapefruit juice .

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
max lift said:
my bud said just squirt it into the back of your throat so you miss all your tast buds , hell the stuff made me barf I have drank cheep tequila that has gon down better,
from then on I mixed it with a shot of booze or grapefruit juice .

Cool...Thanks bro's. Ordered some liquid Nolva for PCT. No gyno, but I'd like to make sure I keep most of my gains.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
tee said:
Toughen up you weenies. It doesnt taste that bad. :D

Bullshit. I would rather drink motor oil, but since I spent the cash, I used it. Ruins me for at least an hour, but it seemed to work too, so it is a double-edged sword.

P

pincrusher

pincrusher said:
instead of putting it in juice just go to www.emptycaps.com and buy some gelcaps. it makes it much easier to take them. you will also want to make sure you have a good graduated(means has measuring lines on it for those who are a little slow :D ) eyedropper. i have been using this company for a few years now and i found it is quite easy to take the liquid ancilliaries. you just need to know that the caps will melt pretty quick after you fill them with liquid so you need to take them within a few minutes.
for those complaining about the taste, you really should try this site listed above. the caps are cheap as hell and work very well.

i use liquid ancilliaries exclusively now and have no problems. since it is sold semi legally here in the states you shouldnt have to worry about bunk product or fakes. would not be very smart for someone to fake something so readily available but i guess it may have been done.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
easy

Put it in your hot coffee in the morning :smoker: it dissolves and becomes relativly taste free. If it seperates,you put in hot water to re-suspend it.That is how I learned hot beverages trick.