©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High Score

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Damn, I scored over 400,000 in asteroids and it didn't take my score. Just kept saying transmitting data and never stopped.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
damn man.. sorry to hear that, anyone else have that happen to them??

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sure, we believe ya! ;) j/k man. That sucks! Thats the kind of luck I have too.

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
YEAH SUUUUUREEEEEEE..... :D I've had it do that too. I can't quite figure out how the h**l you get those scores but I've noticed that the longer you play a game, the more likely it will do that. I had a 140,000 score on Asteroids that would have given me the title back ( for a little bit) but it did that and I even left the comp on that page all night hoping it would finish loading.

A

armani1072

Powerstroke said:
That Chopper game irritates the f*** out of me. I've probably played it 100 times and can't get past about 1200 points.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i have the sae problem but i cannot get past 400 on chopper. :(

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I promise I'm not using any cheat codes. Trust me :wink: Asteroids is the only game that has happened to me. I did the same thing powerstroke, I turned the volume off and let the game sit for about four hours hoping it would go through. Oh well, if I can get the score once I can get it again!