©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Britich dragon dbol

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
Are the BD dbol lot's from 2007 legit or not?
Bags are sealed and hologramed 100 tabs per bag. They are pink, marked and scored BD on one side and 10 on the other.

The reason for the questions about them are I was sent the wrong brand, ordered anapolin 5's and instead recieved BD 10's : /

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Are the BD dbol lot's from 2007 legit or not?
Bags are sealed and hologramed 100 tabs per bag. They are pink, marked and scored BD on one side and 10 on the other.

The reason for the questions about them are I was sent the wrong brand, ordered anapolin 5's and instead recieved BD 10's : /

They should be good to go. It depends upon the source you got them from too. Don't let all the talk you hear about BD put you off. But it is true there are many fakes around today. You get fakes in any industry and there were alot of fake BD products about.

Have you taken dbol before? Like I said the is always bad stuff on BD but they are actually a great brand (people usually only try and fake good/popular brands because of their reputation). Everyone I know who has tried BD dbol or adrol have blew up. They should make you feel great too. Let me know how you get on. I have just ordered some Naposim dbol as they are always good.

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
Thanks for the reply Elvia.
Yes, Ive taken dbol quite a few times but never once tried any BD though. I was just concerned about recieving a different brand than I ordered but I'm sure it's because of a supply shortage of the ones I ordered.

The source should be steight as they have been around quite a while.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the reply Elvia.
Yes, Ive taken dbol quite a few times but never once tried any BD though. I was just concerned about recieving a different brand than I ordered but I'm sure it's because of a supply shortage of the ones I ordered.

The source should be steight as they have been around quite a while.

Looks good then. I would like to think most reputable sources would never supply fake products and ensure they attain them from the right places (everytime). Let me know how you get on. I have only tried a few BD orals but loved all of them.