©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice about cycle

Majik187

Mar 8, 2009
Alright, here's the deal. I have been lifting since I was 16, I'm 21 now, and just can't seem to gain more weight. I'm 170 lbs. I've been researching about this stuff for a while, but I've played football throughout high school and college, so I was never able to try it. I have a good diet, I lift 4 times a week and get plenty of rest. I just don't know what to do, and these guys I used to play with back in high school took Dbol and it worked wonders for them, and it's really good according to the research I've done. I know most people, if not everybody is against oral only cycles, and I everyone will probably say I'm too young, but I just want to reach my goal weight, no more. So I was thinking:

W 1-6 Dbol 50mg/d and Winny 25mg 2x/d
PCT
W 7-9 Clomid or Nolva( probably both)

What do you guys think? I have never done this stuff before, so ANY ideas are welcome. Thank You

Last edited:

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Alright, here's the deal. I have been lifting since I was 16, I'm 21 now, and just can't seem to gain more weight. I'm 170 lbs. I've been researching about this stuff for a while, but I've played football throughout high school and college, so I was never able to try it. I have a good diet, I lift 4 times a week and get plenty of rest. I just don't know what to do, and these guys I used to play with back in high school took Dbol and it worked wonders for them, and it's really good according to the research I've done. I know most people, if not everybody is against oral only cycles, and I everyone will probably say I'm too young, but I just want to reach my goal weight, no more. So I was thinking:

W 1-6 Dbol 50mg/d and Winny 25mg 2x/d
PCT
W 7-9 Clomid or Nolva( probably both)

What do you guys think? I have never done this stuff before, so ANY ideas are welcome. Thank You

ugh....

brother, you need to learn to EAT!!! unless your 5 ft tall or shorter you have alot of natural growing to do before you do any AAS.

post up your typical diet for a day, and I will try to help.

and that cycle SUCKS.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
That cycle's really not a good one, no offense. Post some stats and your diet. Lack of AAS are 99.9999% of the time not the reasons you're gaining. As well, even with them, if you're not doing the fundamentals of diet, training and rest you won't grow still.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
That cycle's really not a good one, no offense. Post some stats and your diet. Lack of AAS are 99.9999% of the time not the reasons you're gaining. As well, even with them, if you're not doing the fundamentals of diet, training and rest you won't grow still.

I agree 100% with this. good post

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
As far as reaching your goal weight, never! You will always want more its a slippery slope. You will do what ever you decide but at 21 your a fucking Testosterone factory. Wait a bit man . You say you been training for 6 years Im into my 20th. All things worth while come in time don't rush in . There is concequence to every action don't think your the exception. If you do decide to go ahead, ask alot of questions to the dudes on this board after you have exhausted all avenues of research first. Be smart and calculated at your approach , don't wing it its dangerous.

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Drob (once again) Repper and Mac Great posts. I think that we all speak from experience. I thought about this myself, if at 21 or 22 yrs old for me was 1974, if I was able to have access to juice as they do today, what would I have done? Shit you literally sit in front of your computer and have it delivered to your door within one week. I didn't do my first cycle until I was 28 and had already been in the gym a little over ten years. We trained until you couldn't get any stronger, then it was time. However we live in different times today.
God Bless the Red Sox Nation