©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fast deliver!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
they better be for the prices they charge.and after they deliver i hope they wash n wax my car too!!

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
prices are ridiculous,they arent a sponsor here ,so why even talk about them.thats like going to a vitamin store and selling the customers your vitamins .

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
Whether they sponsor on other boardsd or not their prices suck-way to expensive!!!

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
the way things have been lately. i would be happy to pay a little more for legit gear

well bro you havent look around enough;) The international source's like to stick it in our raisen because they no they got human grade, But think about it!!!

If they were to lower there prices and shipping they would gain about 70% more customer's in return that much more $$$$$$$

but NO, They feel they gota make there $$$ off the prices they have, so in return the customer % drop's by uh shit load..
Another thing, Why in the hell dont they get a remailer????:eek:
good lord if they had a remailer they would XPLODE with $$$$, keep in mind, remailer with lower prices!!!!!!

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
i feel your pain...guess that's what happens when they got ya by the balls..personally i never ordered gear over seas..domestic all the way for me...but what gets me is how some domestic requires a signature?

piss on that man, signature is admitting yer guilt!!! Maybe we can swap info

;)

steroidplus

Apr 26, 2009
USA
Steroid Offe

Dear Sir, I would like to offer you steroids from US to US

Please contact for pricing and shipping etc
Thanks
Steroid Plus

Mar 27, 2009
i always like to pay some $ more,but get qualety gear!
i got already infection one time with axio shit gear..my friend got infection with IP-china...so....we decide no more ugl

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
i always like to pay some $ more,but get qualety gear!
i got already infection one time with axio shit gear..my friend got infection with IP-china...so....we decide no more ugl

2 1omL's is a car payment LOL! WoW

So it would cost me about 500$ for my cycle , geez

Last edited: