©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low dose test E cycle

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
Taking into consideration that I got a little gyno and I don't want it to get any worse , this would a good idea? test E 10weeks at 250mg/week and turanabol the whole 10 weeks too. also, 250 mg per week can produce some good results?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Gettinhuge_pump

Taking into consideration that I got a little gyno and I don't want it to get any worse , this would a good idea? test E 10weeks at 250mg/week and turanabol the whole 10 weeks too. also, 250 mg per week can produce some good results?

Whole new set of problems with that cycle bro.

Have you tried an anti-e to help w the gyno?

john696

Apr 28, 2011
Maybe with a very good diet , rest and a good training routine , 250 mgs can give you decent results. You should definitely take nolvadex to prevent gyno from worsening.

bexgeof

May 16, 2011
I would hit up the nolva for sure during the whole cycle . 250mg of test a week will yield decent results but 500md of test a week will give you even better results.although more isn't always better , this amount seems like the basic standard for beginners

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011

Are you in the photo?? Sorry bro , I couldn't resist lol

platt00

May 4, 2011
With the nolva, you should be fine. But if you want to run 250mg, I would just shoot once a week

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011

Use the t-bol no more than 8 weeks.You' ll be fine with your test dose. how much t-bol are you using?

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
Use the t-bol no more than 8 weeks.You' ll be fine with your test dose. how much t-bol are you using?

I use T-bol for 7 week at 50 mg a day and I had some good results the last 3 weeks. the first 4 I was sick and the T-bol made me very tired